X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    CONCACHAMPS!!!

I have no voice now…
    Champions of the 3rd? worst confederation! Woo ;-)
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Watched the 2nd leg Real Madrid/Man City CL semifinal yesterday. Cracking good show. Real/Liverpool in the final.
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

CONCACHAMPS!!!

I have no voice now…
        Congratulations!
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

CONCACHAMPS!!!

I have no voice now…
          My brother and his wife went to the game. But they traveled a much lesser distance than you did. :-)
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

My brother and his wife went to the game. But they traveled a much lesser distance than you did. :-)
            I did a lot of traveling yesterday and I am paying for it now, but worth it!

Left Anchorage at 10:15
            Arrived in Seattle at around 2:45
            Got to the stadium around 3:30
            Went into the stadium around 5
            Game at 7
            Got to the airport around 10:30
            My 12:30 flight was delayed to 1:20
            Got into Anchorage at 3:30am

I definitely wasn’t the only person to do this, ran into a few others from Anchorage that went to the game on both flights.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Sounders tell CONCACAF to **** off.

tl;dr CONCACAF wanted to remove an ECS “Emerald City Supports Trans Kids” banner, Sounders management refused to force ECS to remove it.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• This is the level of petty I strive for…

Sounders will raise their #sccl banner into ⁦
                @LumenField
                ⁩ rafters on July 9 against … Portland Timbers.
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

If you mean it's deliberately showing them up because of the social stance, every Portland fan will support you on that. We are not our owners, as every Mets fan who suffered under the Wilpons will tell you.

The Seattle hate of Portland is bizarre because it isn't returned. When animosity is one way it's usually Little Brother Syndrome. This is the only case I can think of where the bigger city hates the smaller one and the smaller is just "meh" about the bigger one. I just don't get the gripe.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    The Seattle hate of Portland is bizarre because it isn't returned.
                    Lol what? Portland started the whole ACES thing for ****s sake.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Yeah, based on the comments of my teenage nephews who live in Portland and I’m not sure if they own any clothes that don’t have an axe on them, I’m going to say that it’s reciprocated.
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                        Yeah, based on the comments of my teenage nephews who live in Portland and I’m not sure if they own any clothes that don’t have an axe on them, I’m going to say that it’s reciprocated.
                        Timbers fans are the people who will cheer a tifo of a lumberjack chainsawing the Space Needle while complaining about the “violent imagery” in the Sounders Build A Bonfire tifo.

Though, TBF, most Timbers fans right now are too PO’d at their ownership and management to care what Seattle is doing.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Also, rough week for Pumas UNAM, they lose the CCL Final to Seattle 3-0 on Wednesday then get eliminated from the LigaMX playoffs by Chivas 4-1 on Sunday.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Miles Robinson is dunzo for the WC.

Comment

• Electronic Arts is apparently starting a new MLS expansion franchise called EA Sports FC.

Oh wait, that’s new name for the FIFA series after EA lost the license.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Miles Robinson is dunzo for the WC.
                                WC doesn't start until Thanksgiving, did his legs fall off?

Edit: Ruptured Achilles, yikes.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X