This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    If everyone commenting on Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit is to be believed, the US is going to lose the game today because the cold somehow benefits Honduras?
    They think Honduras will watch Cool Runnings and be inspired, lol...
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

They think Honduras will watch Cool Runnings and be inspired, lol...
      That’s a better hypothesis than any of the actual comments.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• I mean, it gets into the low 70's in the winter in Honduras. Plausible!
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          I mean, it gets into the low 70's in the winter in Honduras. Plausible!
          78 degrees! That’s basically the same as St. Paul!
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Is this only being shown on Croatia Mundo, or is an actual network carrying it, and how could the majors have ****ed up this badly?
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Is this only being shown on Croatia Mundo, or is an actual network carrying it, and how could the majors have ****ed up this badly?
              FS1 is carrying the game.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Prediction: Honduras does not end this game with 11 players on the field.
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Prediction: Honduras does not end this game with 11 players on the field.
                  Well this one's all but over. Now just make sure everyone stays healthy and don't get cards themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Well this one's all but over. Now just make sure everyone stays healthy and don't get cards themselves.
                    eXtReMe WeAtHeR iS aN eQuAlIzEr!

I’m surprised Honduras came back out for the second half.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Turner (the GK) has to be absolutely frozen right now.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• 3-0 US with about 20 minutes left.

Costa Rica has beaten Jamaica 1-0 and is currently a point back of Panama.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Lol, no stoppage time from the Jamaican referee. US wins 3-0.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Well, go El Salvador and go... takes deep breath... *shudders* Mexico *barf*.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• *Ventures into r/ussoccer post game*

"It's a good result but it's alarming there were no goals from the run of play. It's obvious that Gregg got lucky tonight."

Nevermind.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

*Ventures into r/ussoccer post game*

"It's a good result but it's alarming there were no goals from the run of play. It's obvious that Gregg got lucky tonight."

Nevermind.
                                LOL. That's like something from the Azzurri press.

When we were in Rome I spent time puzzling out Italian by reading the back pages of the bloids. They make Philadelphia look like Seattle.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X