• 8 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32p4pZvMRZg
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      8 years old.

Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• USWNT played last night and drew 0-0 with South Korea.

Not a particularly great result.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• mookie should have picked Sheffield Wednesday to follow years ago……
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            mookie should have picked Sheffield Wednesday to follow years ago……
            I should have followed Chelsea. Or Liverpool.

My taste in sports teams..
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Looks like Mexico has been given another spectator ban for their home qualifiers against Costa Rica and Panama.

For those of you keeping track at home, those matches would be the two matches before the match against the US.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Pulisic to be activated.

Comment

• US Roster for next two games.

Pulisic is back (but who knows how fit). No Reyna still. Dest is injured now. Scally, an 18 year old at Gladbach, gets a call up.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Final day of the MLS regular season was today. New England had long ago clinched the Supporters Shield. Seattle and Sporting KC were battling for the top spot in the West and then both sucked the last month and Colorado passed them both today.

Also, none of the teams from California or Texas made the playoffs. There's six teams from California and Texas, only six teams don't make the playoffs in the West.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Final day of the MLS regular season was today. New England had long ago clinched the Supporters Shield. Seattle and Sporting KC were battling for the top spot in the West and then both sucked the last month and Colorado passed them both today.

Also, none of the teams from California or Texas made the playoffs. There's six teams from California and Texas, only six teams don't make the playoffs in the West.
                      Even better, the 3 TX teams finished in the bottom 3 slots.

I have nothing against CA but if that's the price of a complete TX catastrophe I'll take it every year.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Even better, the 3 TX teams finished in the bottom 3 slots.

I have nothing against CA but if that's the price of a complete TX catastrophe I'll take it every year.
                        Seeing the LA teams, the coddled, protected, and overhyped “darlings” they are, crash out (especially the Galaxy on a blatant missed call in the SKC-RSL game, oh the irony) is always a joy that will warm my heart.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Detroit City FC, whose fans own 10% of the club, whose fans have consistently railed against the “evil establishment” at MLS and USL and that only independent and open clubs should allowed in US Soccer…

Have paid $12 million to become an expansion franchise in the USL Championship.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Heading off to Cincinnati later today. Looking forward to what should be an absolutely electric atmosphere.

I really don't want to get my hopes up here. Mexico is gonna be pizzed off given the Nation's League match and the FIFA sanctions. The fact that they were able to breach Ohio back in 2016 doesn't help either.

Roster-wise, I think we have pretty much the best we can put out there currently. I'm curious where Pulisic's fitness level is and if he'll be able to go the full 95 minutes. I'd love to keep him on the field to create late-game heroics, but the points are too valuable to let his star status cloud judgement here.

Im sure Mexico will try and press us, so most opportunities will likely come on quick counter attack strikes. I'm hoping that we can clean up the passing/touches and execute cleanly here.

It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• I wonder if Pulisic will play at all, how fit is he is the real question.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                I wonder if Pulisic will play at all, how fit is he is the real question.
                                He won't start but I bet he sees time.

Comment

Working...
                                X