This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

There's not even an English TV broadcast for the US tonight. It's Paramount+ only.
    Oh I meant the US game. I actually didn't know it was on Paramount+. I know my wife recently signed up for that but she's sleeping and I have no idea what our login is. Telemundo for me. Our uniforms blow.

Comment

• Am I wrong that the conditions of this pitch are suspect?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Oh I meant the US game. I actually didn't know it was on Paramount+. I know my wife recently signed up for that but she's sleeping and I have no idea what our login is. Telemundo for me. Our uniforms blow.
        Gotcha. Your post was into the second half of Mexico-Panama, so I thought you meant that game. ESPN had been doing English language Mexico broadcasts, but it looks like they stopped that for this qualifying cycle.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• How Brooks is a Bundesliga defender I’ll never know.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• jfc

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Am I wrong that the conditions of this pitch are suspect?
              Outside of the North American three, you can't expect a decent pitch. Although I don't think it would be too much to ask they not have to stand on a track to take a corner.

And Honduras scores... 1-0 in the 28th.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• You could have brought Steve Nicol out of retirement to manage these games and he would have gotten two points from the three. Can't see US soccer making a change after 3 games but this is sad. Coming off a good summer and right down the toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Outside of the North American three, you can't expect a decent pitch. Although I don't think it would be too much to ask they not have to stand on a track to take a corner.

And Honduras scores... 1-0 in the 28th.
                  I thought I heard the sideline reporter describe the pitch as "spongy"
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• We’re not winning this game. At this point it’s just hoping it’s not a bad loss that screws our GD.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• We'll be lucky to get 10 minutes of actual playing time here, Honduras with a masterclass in time wasting.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• And there's our "wish we had VAR" moment.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• The players looked like they don't care.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• What the **** is this line up?

I get losing your most important player because he decided getting his dick wet is more important than the WC, but we've had how many days to work something out?

Being cute with Adams as a wing back and Sands as your link player and Sargent in wide spaces isn't the ****ing answer.

Comment

• Makes three subs, gets a goal. 1-1 now.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• 1-1!!

Comment

Working...
                                X