X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (1) it's a free country
    (2) she's cute but soccer squeezes begin at 9 and go higher so, no

The Eyedees are racist AF so I strongly suspect this is just the usual black boy / white girl irritainment story some lowlife would dream up. Imagine it like the Republican press.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      (1) it's a free country
      (2) she's cute but soccer squeezes begin at 9 and go higher so, no

The Eyedees are racist AF so I strongly suspect this is just the usual black boy / white girl irritainment story some lowlife would dream up. Imagine it like the Republican press.
      Oh I don’t believe any of those reports.

What I have seen it’s pretty safe to assume that McKennie:

a) Violated COVID protocols
      b) It involves a female

Also, considering the team found out the day of the Canada game, kind of explains the poor performance against Canada. McKennie is a central piece to the US midfield and a team leader, and then all of the sudden he’s out.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Apparently the USMNT coach has not mastered the art of discovering the infraction immediately* after the game.

* Or, if you're Pedo State or the Catholic Church, 23 years
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Apparently the USMNT coach has not mastered the art of discovering the infraction immediately* after the game.

* Or, if you're Pedo State or the Catholic Church, 23 years
          McKennie already got busted in Italy for a similar violation (he hosted a party during a quarantine), kinda hard to ignore if they've already been busted once. And now Juventus is PO'd enough at him they want to sell him ASAP.
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Taylor Twellman with the Tweet.
            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              McKennie already got busted in Italy for a similar violation (he hosted a party during a quarantine), kinda hard to ignore if they've already been busted once. And now Juventus is PO'd enough at him they want to sell him ASAP.
              Jeezuz. He might only be 23 but that's not an excuse. It he were European he might not look as tainted in that part of the world, but for now he's damaged goods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Cornell University

Comment

If my hypothesis is correct, this “distraction” may have actually worked (though not on Twellman).

Piecing things together I’m guessing this from 2006 Qualifying against Costa Rica, a game the US lost 3-0.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Some more info on McKennie’s dumb****ery:

United States midfielder Weston McKenniewas sent home by national team manager Gregg Berhalter for spending a night outside of the team's COVID-19 bubble in Nashville, Tennessee, as well as bringing an unauthorized individual back inside the bubble to his hotel room on a different evening, both of which violated the team's coronavirus protocols, sources have told ESPN.
                    Edit:
                    More context on this, per sources: Weston McKennie was among leaders preaching accountability/responsibility after El Salvador draw. He then violated team protocols multiple times between then and Canada match.
                    https://mobile.twitter.com/tombogert...62992238088192
                    Last edited by Jimjamesak; 09-07-2021, 05:33 PM.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                      Berhalter won't be fired unless we get beat against Honduras AND crap the bed in October, at which point things would be really dire.

And the idea of bringing in a European with no familiarity with US soccer in the middle of qualifying is ridiculous.

It would be Bradley if it happens. Scmetzer would be my pick but I don't see him walking away from his current gig.
                      Having familiarity with US soccer is entirely overrated at this point. I was kidding about Conte but you don't HAVE to bring in a has been on an interim basis either.

Comment

• Once qualifying (and the WC should we make it) are over speculate away about your dreams of Conte or Zidane or whoever.
                        But suggesting this thing should be handed over in the middle of qualifying with no margin for error and no time to someone who can name at best a dozen of the players in their pool (let alone ever seen the rest of them play) nor knowing a thing about concacaf or the teams within it, and then tell them to start winning right now today, is ridiculous.
                        Last edited by Stauber1; 09-08-2021, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Canada beating El Salvador 2-0 at halftime is not a particularly great result.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Canada now up 3-0, Panama up 1-0 on Mexico at halftime. Probably two of the worst results from a US perspective.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Why is this game only on Telemundo? We couldn't get an English broadcast where they call the game from a studio?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                Why is this game only on Telemundo? We couldn't get an English broadcast where they call the game from a studio?
                                There's not even an English TV broadcast for the US tonight. It's Paramount+ only.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X