Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McKennie better apologize to everyone.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• We're gonna need some bailouts from Mexico and El Salvador on Wednesday.
      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        We're gonna need some bailouts from Mexico and El Salvador on Wednesday.
        And/or over perform in future away fixtures

Comment

• 72% and they managed 2 SOG.

Comment

• We're not qualifying again, are we?
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              We're not qualifying again, are we?
              Well, we've had worse starts and still qualified.

Plus, only Mexico is really running away from everyone.
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                We're not qualifying again, are we?
                Way too early for that. But not the kind of start you would script and of we *do* fail to qualify, this game today is one we will be pointing at.

Bottom line, we need at least 2 out of the McKennie/Pulisic/Reyna trio on the field or else we are going to struggle creating.

Comment

• The biggest thing that I always ask the “Fire Berhalter!1!” crowd is “who do you replace him with?” Especially since you’d have zero time to replace him, next qualifying set is what? 4-5 weeks? That leaves domestic options only so…
                  Schmetzer? He’s not sabotaging his career on a rescue mission.

Porter? He couldn’t even qualify for the Olympics.

Bradley? They already fired him once.

Arena again? He already failed once.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Klinsmann?

But it's almost never the coach. It's SSS.

Please not Bradley, just cuz he sets my teeth on edge.

I'm sure Lalas would do it! ;-)
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Antonio Conte!

Then he can take a club job after the WC

Comment

• You never know how the timing will work out but I would imagine Jesse Marsch would be a top candidate at some point down the line.

Comment

• Berhalter won't be fired unless we get beat against Honduras AND crap the bed in October, at which point things would be really dire.

And the idea of bringing in a European with no familiarity with US soccer in the middle of qualifying is ridiculous.

It would be Bradley if it happens. Scmetzer would be my pick but I don't see him walking away from his current gig.

Comment

• Sounds like McKennie was sent back to Juve after his “team rules violation”. Only thing known is he violated COVID protocols with rumors ranging from hosting a bachelor party to supposedly sleeping with a teammates sister. Whatever it was, the words “emotional maturity” and “regaining the trust of teammates” have been used.

Of course, he got busted for hosting a birthday party during quarantine while at Juve so this is nothing new.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Sigh. A spectacularly talented 23-year old is still a 23-year old.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Sigh. A spectacularly talented 23-year old is still a 23-year old.
                                If the Italian tabloids are to be believed it was Pulisic’s sister and McKennie got her pregnant.

Though, ya know, Italian tabloids.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X