X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Re: Calorie Counting

Down a full 40 lbs from my all time high now. So close to getting back into the 170s. 181.2 is an “all-time” low. I literally do not remember when I was at 181. Certainly pre-2003.

I look back at my photos from last summer and it’s hard to actually look at them.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

Right now, trying not to eat so much in the wake of surgery on my right foot last week. I know I can write and catch up on my reading, but still, I'm bored and all I want to do is either eat or take a nap.

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Mono works! One week, ten pounds. Or, if you've already had mono, try to enlarge your spleen by several times its original size. It's like a stomach band but without the surgery!!!!
    Head and throat radiation for throat cancer took me from 210 to 160 in just under 2 months (6'2"). The first 15 lbs was a gift, and I could eat as much chocolate pudding, ice cream, pasta, etc as I wanted for almost a year without putting it on. The low weight alleviated much of my knee and back soreness too. Treatment sucked, but the weight honeymoon was nice while it lasted. Being alive is cool too.
    Last edited by burd; 07-01-2019, 12:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Pre-dinner calories
    7/1 1105

Weight
    7/1 239.0

BP
    7/1 104/61/63

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    This story is ridiculous and obviously made up. You are gullible and your friend knew it.
    Just cause it’s batcrap crazy, doesn’t mean it can’t happen

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    There was a peep of a peep way back in school who passed out on a girl he took home. She was upset on missed sex sex - so she squatted on him and pitched one out on his chest.....which he awoke to, alone, in the morning.
    If mookie didn’t know the guy and here it it’s one of those ‘never believe bs’ stories. No pun intended
    This story is ridiculous and obviously made up. You are gullible and your friend knew it.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I saw a crazy reddit post last week- a girl was asking if her boyfriend was crazy because he was forcing her to take a crap in front of him.
    Backstory was - she took a crap, forgot to flush, and he saw it. He insisted nothing that large could come from a woman so he accused her of cheating on him. She pleaded with him and he decided if she could take a dump in front of him and prove how big it is, he’d believe her.

I remain hopeful she **** on his car.
    There was a peep of a peep way back in school who passed out on a girl he took home. She was upset on missed sex sex - so she squatted on him and pitched one out on his chest.....which he awoke to, alone, in the morning.
    If mookie didn’t know the guy and here it it’s one of those ‘never believe bs’ stories. No pun intended

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

I saw a crazy reddit post last week- a girl was asking if her boyfriend was crazy because he was forcing her to take a crap in front of him.
    Backstory was - she took a crap, forgot to flush, and he saw it. He insisted nothing that large could come from a woman so he accused her of cheating on him. She pleaded with him and he decided if she could take a dump in front of him and prove how big it is, he’d believe her.

Holy sh*t, this is such a terrible fetish. I'm still laughing. Like full-on, Shirley Temple, hand-over-my-mouth-to-hide-the-giggle face.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    And we all know that he is full of --it.

Low hanging fruit? I'm on it!
    I'll allow it.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Now if you could just double your craps per day you'd be a weight losing machine
    And we all know that he is full of --it.

Low hanging fruit? I'm on it!

Leave a comment:

• jerphisch
    replied

Forgot to flush my a55. She was clearly proud of that 5h1t and wanted to show it off. That's what she gets for bragging

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Now if you could just double your craps per day you'd be a weight losing machine

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Mono works! One week, ten pounds. Or, if you've already had mono, try to enlarge your spleen by several times its original size. It's like a stomach band but without the surgery!!!!
    I've had mono. Mostly it just made me incapable of getting out of bed for 3 weeks. And that was when I was 19 and super fit. I assume now it would just kill me which, well, weight loss.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I have a feeling if I stop ingesting my expected crap value will also decrease.

But I'm tempted to contract dysentery. That looks like an effective weight loss regimen.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

I have a feeling if I stop ingesting my expected crap value will also decrease.

But I'm tempted to contract dysentery. That looks like an effective weight loss regimen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X