Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome folks, to the Biden administration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://***********/Dylan_Housman/st...48562301915136

I can't believe the gall of Biden putting a doctor who is a member of the LGBTQ community and actively involved in said community in charge of the response to a disease affecting the LGBTQ community. It's so horrible he performed screenings for a previous disease in a place where it was known to spread and made vaccinations for another previous disease a more fun experience so more people would want to get the vaccine.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      https://***********/Dylan_Housman/st...48562301915136

I can't believe the gall of Biden putting a doctor who is a member of the LGBTQ community and actively involved in said community in charge of the response to a disease affecting the LGBTQ community. It's so horrible he performed screenings for a previous disease in a place where it was known to spread and made vaccinations for another previous disease a more fun experience so more people would want to get the vaccine.
      The ****ing bastard.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• How dare they appoint an actual expert in something to be in charge of it. When I need medical advice I do what smart people do and consult a roofer.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
          How dare they appoint an actual expert in something to be in charge of it. When I need medical advice I do what smart people do and consult a roofer.
          "A roofer listens to his heart, not his wallet."

Comment

How dare they appoint an actual expert in something to be in charge of it. When I need medical advice I do what smart people do and consult a roofer.
            Or go on Facebook. Those people have relatives with thoughts! And have gone on Google! I trust them more than this guy.

On a separate note, I wonder if the good doctor is related to former Boston University goalie Cleon Daskalakis.

Comment

Just watch, the red states will soon ban LGBTQ docs

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Just watch, the red states will soon ban LGBTQ docs
                https://***********/MattWWoolwich/status/1568603201695531017?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1568603201695531017%7Ctwgr% 5E4ed522a99504b3b203194d408201fed0a67ad90d%7Ctwcon %5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailykos.com%2Fst ory%2F2022%2F9%2F11%2F2122212%2F-Ukraine-Update-Pro-Russian-sources-react-to-their-stunning-defeat-and-it-s-hilarious

Putin’s macho army of testosterone-fuelled washing machine removal men defeated by volunteer lesbians and pink-haired coders programming drones.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  https://***********/Dylan_Housman/st...48562301915136

I don't care how that guy dresses, getting a shot isn't fun
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

"A roofer listens to his heart, not his wallet."
                    This job would be great if it wasn’t for the ****ing customers
                    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                    Groucho Marx
                    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                    Ron White
                    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                    Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post

Every customer-facing job.

Also works for government contractors.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Every customer-facing job.

Also works for government contractors.
                          Customer-facing isn't even necessary. Everyone has a customer-facing job. And all customers suck.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

In a row?
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Wait so they're in favor of mail-in ballots now? https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pre...bsentee-ballot

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Woulda been fine if only he’d tacked a voting stop onto a golfing trip to one of his own hotels with the Secret Service paying full freight.
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X