Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome folks, to the Biden administration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

there isn’t a Republican alive I would trust to do the right thing nor would I trust them to keep their word.
    This.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Competence? In the White House? What an odd thing.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Competence? In the White House? What an odd thing.
        "Obviously he's making sure the bodies buried during his time with Clinton and Obama stay buried. Can't you all see the corruption!!! Deep state and all..." (-- Someone on Parler, most likely)
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Biden considering my junior senator, Angus King, for Director of National Intelligence

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            Biden considering my junior senator, Angus King, for Director of National Intelligence
            Per Dr. Mrs., bad choice.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Per Dr. Mrs., bad choice.
              Elaborate please

I’m not sure I’m sold, but I don’t know *** I’m talking about

Comment

• Yeah, I don't see what his relevant experience would be.

Also, he strikes me as just being too nice a guy for a job such as that. Interior Dept., Transportation, something like that. But not Intelligence.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

Elaborate please

I’m not sure I’m sold, but I don’t know *** I’m talking about
                  He doesn't know anything about the topic, there are better choices, and risking the seat is dumb.

He's a really good guy, nothing against him. But he's just a backbencher who has said the right things. He brings nothing to the slot.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I don’t agree with King being the choice for DNI either, but he’s on the Senate Intelligence and Armed Services Committees...I’d say he’s at least in the ballpark of being qualified.

Comment

• I want someone who has spent a career in intelligence.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Giving up a Senate seat that isn't safe is stupid
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Giving up a Senate seat that isn't safe is stupid
                          This.
                          $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                          Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Giving up a Senate seat that isn't safe is stupid
                            It’s not stupid, it’s lethal.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• With Trump doing his best to rile up his base and continue the charade of "Winning!", I'm starting to get some real "Ding Dong the Wings are Dead" vibes from this thread...
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                With Trump doing his best to rile up his base and continue the charade of "Winning!", I'm starting to get some real "Ding Dong the Wings are Dead" vibes from this thread...
                                Eh, he's 1-15 in lawsuits with zero votes changed and he put Rudy in charge of it, who is the living embodiment of "Everything Trump Touches Dies"
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X