X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota is Still the Worst

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Typical.
    It's Tennessee. Of course he'll get reelected.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Because of course.

He's married, too. You know, the party of family values.

I'm only amazed he isn't also a pastor.
      Jesus what a cliche.

I figure 2 years from now he will go to Gay Conversion Therapy, announced he is cured and run for the Senate.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Jesus what a cliche.

I figure 2 years from now he will go to Gay Conversion Therapy, announced he is cured and run for the Senate.
        He will have been cured of the demons that TEH GAYZ put inside him as revenge for his Brave Stand For Christian Morals. Take it to the bank.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

People who have been through conversion therapy were never actually cured. But they pretend so they can graduate.

Natasha Lyonne: Inappropriate like swearing?
          Clea Duvall: Inappropriate like ****ing. Get caught in the throes of sodomy and you're out of here.
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Screw you, Ohio.

https://www.vo*****/energy-and-envir...efficiency-hb6

Comment

Also here in Michigan, certain people are genuinely upset that Gretchen is flying rainbow flags outside the Capitol.

Comment

Also, Holland's Drag Show Brunch sold out after our mayor criticized it. And some of these comments from Very Concerned Citizens are a hoot.

Comment

Ridership is down on the DC Metro. Wonder why? Though maybe the guy's from Omaha via Springfield

@JoeWaylo: @unsuckdcmetro Public masturbation is LEGAL as long as they put a coat on their balls according to @wmata’s police. https://twitter.com/JoeWaylo/status/...039425/photo/1
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Here in Michigan, Republicans sue to block redistricting commission.

This is when I speak up and say "YOU LOST, GET OVER IT," right?

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Ridership is down on the DC Metro. Wonder why? Though maybe the guy's from Omaha via Springfield

@JoeWaylo: @unsuckdcmetro Public masturbation is LEGAL as long as they put a coat on their balls according to @wmata’s police. https://twitter.com/JoeWaylo/status/...039425/photo/1
                      I know they mean a coat over the whole private area, but it's much funnier if you interpret as a tiny tuxedo covering the testicles.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        Here in Michigan, Republicans sue to block redistricting commission.

This is when I speak up and say "YOU LOST, GET OVER IT," right?
                        Yes. We voted on it, FFS.

Also, fark you Scott Walker for sticking your nose in the decision of Michigan's voters.

Comment

Working...
                        X