X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota is Still the Worst

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    New Hampshire now requires middle and HS to carry feminine hygiene products. Good move.

https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news/...kfa1A2h1d5DTlc
    Commies.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Arkansas is near last in the country in everything important, but thanks to their legislature, it's now against the law to call almond milk almond milk because "almonds don't lactate." You also can't call something like Beyond Meat "meat" because... reasons.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Arkansas is near last in the country in everything important, but thanks to their legislature, it's now against the law to call almond milk almond milk because "almonds don't lactate." You also can't call something like Beyond Meat "meat" because... reasons.
        The almond milk thing is bigger than Arkansas. Dairy farmers are behind the lobbying of labeling it "milk" or not.

Edit:
        https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicksib.../#2d993db37b70
        Last edited by The Rube; 07-22-2019, 06:46 PM.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with the latter one. Stuff like Impossible Burger or Beyond Meat is highly processed and made in a lab, like the slurry that goes into chicken nuggets. No one really knows what all is in it, other than presumably a lot of soy, something called heme that makes it taste "meaty", and Cthulhu knows what other chemicals and binders.

But I get the sentiment. The South should have bigger issues to worry about than this.

Comment

I like Almond Milk...but it is not milk. I cant get too upset about it if people think it should be changed. Especially since cow milk is awful and not supposed to be drank that often anyways past infancy Better for Almond Milk to not associate
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I like Almond Milk...but it is not milk. I cant get too upset about it if people think it should be changed. Especially since cow milk is awful and not supposed to be drank that often anyways past infancy Better for Almond Milk to not associate
              We live in the heart of dairy land, and one of my best friends is a retired dairy cow vet, but we drink Almond Milk. We thin it down with a little high-end paint thinner, of course.

Comment

I prefer the term “nut juice.”

Just think of the marketing possibilities.
                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Thanks, "Snatch."

Tommy: You shouldn't drink that stuff anyway.[looking at the milk Turkish is drinking]
                  Turkish: Why, what's wrong with it?
                  Tommy: It's not in sync with evolution.
                  Turkish: Shut up.
                  Tommy: Cows have only been domesticated for the last eight thousand years. Before that, they were running around mad as lorries. The human digestive system hasn't got used to dairy products yet.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Thank you, Sam Elliot (NSFW)

Last edited by MinnesotaNorthStar; 07-22-2019, 10:22 PM.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

There’s always the nipple milk too
                      https://www.target.com/p/ripple-dair...z/-/A-50737701
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Welcome to Texas, where cities can no longer prevent Chik-Fil-A from setting up a location. Secede already!

http://www.newnownext.com/texas-gov-...zEUlmljXVecwjw
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

'Discrimination is not tolerated in Texas. So join with me in purchasing this delicious hate-chicken sandwich, where profits from our purchases will be donated to a charitible organization that discriminates against others!'
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            'Discrimination is not tolerated in Texas. So join with me in purchasing this delicious hate-chicken sandwich, where profits from our purchases will be donated to a charitible organization that discriminates against others!'
                            I wish they'd secede already.

Comment

Because of course.

Since he took office in 2011, Tennessee state Rep. Bill Sanderson (R-Kenton) has voted repeatedly in favor of legislation designed to harm the LGBT community. During that same time period, the 59-year-old Sanderson has also been openly soliciting sex with much younger men on Grindr, a gay hook-up and dating app, both from his home in West Tennessee and in Nashville.
                              He's married, too. You know, the party of family values.

I'm only amazed he isn't also a pastor.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Because of course.

He's married, too. You know, the party of family values.

I'm only amazed he isn't also a pastor.
                                Typical.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X