Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...17782101741575

Crazy Eyes is the spawn if this genius...

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1350224761092247553

Federal prosecutors say Jacob Anthony Chansley, known as “QAnon Shaman,” left a note for Vice President Pence at the Senate chamber dais that read “it’s only a matter of time, justice is coming.”
    Dances With Karens is gonna have some explaining to do. He better hope they send him to a jail near a Whole Foods...
    Last edited by Handyman; Today, 09:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://mobile.twitter.com/sfpelosi/...77347563999234

“We have GPS coordinates of every cellphone inside or around the Capitol. We may not come for you today or tomorrow, but we’ve (sic) coming. We guarantee it.” -@FBI

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    I saw a tweet where a Native American lady is now calling the QAnon Shamon "Dances With Karens". Best laugh I have had in a while!

Leave a comment:

• WeAreNDHockey
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

While it may be true that none of these perps ever really face justice, the crisis/embarrassment of the insurrection might help up force through laws to make this far less likely to happen in the future. We can also try to use this moment to cull the future growth of the Nazi Echo Chamber and maybe even roll it back.

We have to try. The only reason we ever got beyond the tyranny of Assyrian war lords, Judean priest-kings, and Medieval Lords was by all banding together and fighting the powerful.
    Oh please.... The only thing this attempted coup made more likely is the next one succeeding. A congressional investigation will go nowhere. Any attempt to oust disloyal members will fall far short of succeeding because nearly half of the House members ARE disloyal. For fvcks sake, members flipped the middle finger at the metal detectors so they could take their guns places that you or I would be shot on the spot if we attempted access to. And we're WHITE.

I'm not saying we should give up. I just believe the likelihood of things changing like you think they might is about as tiny as the average IQ of most of the people at the riot.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    According to CNN Palm Beach is going to challenge Trump moving to Mar-A-Lago since the agreement he signed in order to make it a social club back in the 90s said no one, even him, can stay there more than 21 days. (he has obviously done that) They don't want him there and if he tries they are going to fight it.

Also Atlanta prosecutor is looking into Trumps' phone call to Raffensberger.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

She's Palin.
    That is what I said but my gf pointed out that Palin at least got her BA. Crazy Eyes might be a whole new level of Derp...

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Its neither. She just is that stupid. I believe she never finished HS (probably got her GED I would guess) and her claim to fame is running a bar while wearing a gun. She is the perfect example of the nimrods who love Trump.
    She's Palin.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    I honestly think you need a vacation...

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    I hope no one here is still under some impression that any people of real power are going to be punished for their roles in the insurrection.
    While it may be true that none of these perps ever really face justice, the crisis/embarrassment of the insurrection might help up force through laws to make this far less likely to happen in the future. We can also try to use this moment to cull the future growth of the Nazi Echo Chamber and maybe even roll it back.

We have to try. The only reason we ever got beyond the tyranny of Assyrian war lords, Judean priest-kings, and Medieval Lords was by all banding together and fighting the powerful.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreNDHockey
    replied
    I hope no one here is still under some impression that any people of real power are going to be punished for their roles in the insurrection. What with them walking back their comments on some of the people already arrested, many being released ROR and the ever present possibility trump will just preemptively pardon them all so they won't need to make deals for lesser sentences do you REALLY think someone like Cruz or the gun-toting one from Colorado is going to face real consequences? I hate to say it, but to see real consequences you most likely would have needed a member of congress captured or killed.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Normally I would say under 1% but some of these guys are Boebert level stupid so...

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Zip tie guy is back home in time for the long weekend

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeeangaYa...82334306406401
    Odds on how many of these people are back in DC this coming week?

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/DWUhlfelderLaw/s...22505865334785

Loews hotels getting some heat on Twitter because next month they are hosting an event for Hawley the Traitor in Orlando...

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Sounds like the guy who was in Pelosi's office will get ROR as well. Sounds about White...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X