Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    This is the type of thing that makes me weep for the future and I fear it's going to get worse before it gets better. Really don't want to send the kids back home for college.

How Oath Keepers Are Quietly Infiltrating Local Government
    In a small county in Texas, the far-right group is racking up wins at the ballot box. Is a constitutional showdown coming?

Just a b.s. line- form a group following President's Obama's election pretending to prevent whatever. And then get amplified with dumpy.

They are just racist authoritarians.

Last time I checked, every single "end of the world" prediction of President Obama has not come true. Including the claims of Sharia law in the ACA- my office mate asked me why that was in there, so I showed him the words he claimed were there, were not.

Like dumpy- they demonize every policy as evil, even when it benefits their lives in the long run. And it's not disagreeing, it's actual demonization. In the old days, even under Reagan, people were allowed to have different opinions over policy. Now the opposition is evil.

Ironically, the people in charge now have been far more evil- taking kids from parents, removing healthcare as best they can, letting people die (intentionally) over COVID. But somehow it's the work of the devil to prevent people from dying (healthcare, regulations, immigration, etc).

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

If you're stupid enough to let this con man **** you, then you deserve everything that's happened to you.

Yes, he's a con man. But not a particularly good one. And its not like you don't have a history of his cons to warn you.
      Once again, these flaws were pointed out back in 2016. The POS's who claim they have been betrayed are not allowed to act surprised.

Comment

• Nobody gets to act "surprised."

The Left gets to say "we told you so." For what it's worth.

The Right deliberately cut the guts out of monitoring domestic terrorism because they were knowingly fomenting it. They have been building an SA since Rush hit the airwaves. Now is the time to clean it out. Stiff sentences for crimes. Stamp out hate groups. Monitor and infiltrate "gun rights" and "religious freedom" groups.

We'll never be rid of the Taliban, but we can deny them their war lords, their use of the public air waves, and their funding.

Time to purge the Right.

Oh, and gun laws. Yelp all you want; after all, you've proven you can murder with fire extinguishers.

No more bullsh-t. These f-cks told us what they are.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• NBC News: The FBI has charged Riley Williams with her role in the Capitol riot. The FBI says she told a former partner that she intended to take a laptop / hard drive stolen from Pelosi's office, ship it to Russia, where a friend would turn it over to the SVR -- Russian intel.
          https://mobile.twitter.com/Tom_Winte...79775440789509
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Where would they get the idea to help Russia steal computer data from a political opponent? I can't imagine anyone would give like a big speech instructing followers to do exactly that!
            Last edited by French Rage; 01-18-2021, 02:34 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Dominion added MyPillow Lindell to their list of "Prepare your anus, litigation is coming"
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• She better hope they cant prove it...espionage has kind of a stiff penalty.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Where would they get the idea to help Russia steal computer data from a political opponent? I can't imagine anyone would give like a big speech instructing followers to do exactly that!
                  Had it not been for the last 4 years, that would, indeed, be an incredibly important question. Especially since we've spent so many dollars and time to contain the Soviet Union, and the remains who are running russia.

But since we are dealing with a cult, who has a leader who adores vlad and the ruskies, giving info to a hostile state isn't a big deal- it's his will.

Better than the emialz, though, right?

Comment

• Sounds like Parler may be back up and running soon. But with DDoS guard based out of Russia.

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FISA
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by handyman View Post

she better hope they cant prove it...espionage has kind of a stiff penalty.
                      n
                      o
                      o
                      s
                      e
                      $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                      Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Dominion added MyPillow Lindell to their list of "Prepare your anus, litigation is coming"
                        LOL, apparently he's saying bring it on.

I would have loved to see the faces of Dominion's ownership group at the start of 2020 if you told them they'd be expanding into the pillow industry in a year.

Edit: On the plus side, I think this lawsuit could have a pretty decent-sized impact on MN politics. No more Lindell money flooding the airwaves. No more ad money going to Fox News.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Yeah it makes Birk the early leader for the GOP nod...im sure Walz is scared ;^)
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

She better hope they cant prove it...espionage has kind of a stiff penalty.
                            Bish on camera fleeing with something

https://mobile.twitter.com/dudgedudy...78713111662593

Comment

• When you want to lose all your money.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Marc Elias is the best

https://mobile.twitter.com/marceelia...27827711434753

Comment

Working...
                                X