Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/bringmethenews/s...23877316034560

Mike Lindell's MyPillow offering discounts using the code 'Qanon.'
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

What do you suggest? Armed insurrection? Because recent history isn't bearing that out as an effective method.
      What I suggest is we finally come down on the traitors with every legal piece of ammunition we can muster. We prosecute and make examples of every single person arrested at the insurrection. We seek the harshest and lengthiest sentences we can on any who are convicted. We hold open and transparent hearings and discover the members of congress, their staffs and law enforcement who were behind or aided the attempted coup and throw them behind bars for life. And if a mob tries to stop the inauguration next week I hope they all get carried away in body bags. Don't care if it is one person, or a dozen, or a thousand.

And what I suggest and what I believe will actually happen are two very different things.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

What I suggest is we finally come down on the traitors with every legal piece of ammunition we can muster. We prosecute and make examples of every single person arrested at the insurrection. We seek the harshest and lengthiest sentences we can on any who are convicted. We hold open and transparent hearings and discover the members of congress, their staffs and law enforcement who were behind or aided the attempted coup and throw them behind bars for life. And if a mob tries to stop the inauguration next week I hope they all get carried away in body bags. Don't care if it is one person, or a dozen, or a thousand.

And what I suggest and what I believe will actually happen are two very different things.
        This is the conundrum:

Doing so will stoke the flames and show that the "Deep State" doesn't want any opposition.
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

This is the conundrum:

Doing so will stoke the flames and show that the "Deep State" doesn't want any opposition.
          Oh Jesus Christ. You think the Nazis would even hesitate if the sides were reversed?

You want unity, first you have to stop attacking this country. Then we'll talk.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• "M" is for the million things she gave me
            "O" means only that she's growing old
            "T" is for the tears she shed to save me
            "H" is for her heart of purest gold
            "E" is for her eyes with love-light shining
            "R" means right and right she'll always be
            Put them all together they spell MOTHER

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

This is the conundrum:

Umm, too late.
              $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
              Just win.....

Comment

This is the conundrum:

If that helps fill the prisons with people who break the law, that's fine. Not fake laws as applied to minorities, but real ones- like actually pointing guns at cops and actually threatening officials and actually trying to overthrow the government.

These people actually think minorities in all aspect should be, well, you name it. And that they are allowed to break the same laws because of their skin- they need to be separated from society. After a while, enough of them will be thrown in prison that the infection of this will not spread as fast.

Treat them like a virus. And not like how the racist party is dealing with a virus.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  "M" is for the million things she gave me
                  "O" means only that she's growing old
                  "T" is for the tears she shed to save me
                  "H" is for her heart of purest gold
                  "E" is for her eyes with love-light shining
                  "R" means right and right she'll always be
                  Put them all together they spell MOTHER

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout
                  Also, word going around that pink-hatted lady with the bullhorn bears a remarkable resemblance to a certain Congresswoman's mother.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

This is the conundrum:

The conundrum is that this is a conundrum to many well-meaning Americans. Germany had the exact same conundrum back in the 30s. Appeasement is NOT the correct answer, and we won’t get another chance to do it right.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• I want to marry this man.

https://twitter.com/lesdoggg/status/...287927296?s=21

Too bad the people who need to hear this won’t understand it.

Comment

This is the conundrum:

It may be in your mind. Not mine. Diplomacy works fine as long as the other side isn't killing or threatening to kill the good guys. But once that mob devolved into an attack -- and mind you it was an unprovoked attack and far more violent than any BLM protest was until the police attacked them -- put the diplomacy away.

By definition their belief in the "deep state" already shows they believe that no opposition is allowed. You saw what happened when one of the enemy combatants was shot and killed. The entire mob suddenly obeyed the commands of the heavily armed cops and slithered away. That same response repeated at every doorway or window or fence being breached would have been absolutely appropriate. As far as I'm concerned the Capitol building grounds should have been littered with casualties.

Comment

• Lady g says we need to investigate why Nancy left the capital unprotected on the 6th

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...25873683968001

Comment

• This New Yorker footage of the riots is nuts. I hadn’t seen much of this in prior clips

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinMKru...32144550162432

Comment

• The insurrection and rioting on 1-6-21 was so much worse than virtually every BLM rally over the summer. And this cannot be stressed enough, the vast majority of the unrest and destruction that occurred during the BLM protests happened only AFTER the police attacked peaceful protesters. Everything that happened in D.C. happened without any provocation from law enforcement and some happened with the aid of law enforcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Also, word going around that pink-hatted lady with the bullhorn bears a remarkable resemblance to a certain Congresswoman's mother.
                                After seeing her in the video I posted yesterday I can say they definitely do look alike. Her mom was in town so it wouldn't be shocking.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X