Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After watching the interview with Metropolitan police officers Michael Fanone, Christina Laury, and Daniel Hodges I really can’t believe more people didn’t die.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

The great irony of them so concerned about child trafficing is that the only known minor sex traffic ring was run by a rich white dude, who had a LOT of conservative friends.

I don't get how people will rely on rumors about the Clintons, but ignore the facts about Epstein.
      Something about our brains allows us to sometimes more readily believe or accept wild falsehoods while reasonable truths get dismissed. During trumps 2015-2016 campaign he offered to help some woman get her sick child to some far away treatment. That story was barely retweeted and quickly faded away, even though it was both true and one of the rare times trump actually helped someone with little chance of great return. Yet he tweets Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers, something that is 99.999% false and that one gets retweeted a billion times.

Where does it end? Do democrats need to just simply start lying and making everything up? How do you combat this problem when it literally begins within our brains?

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
        After watching the interview with Metropolitan police officers Michael Fanone, Christina Laury, and Daniel Hodges I really can’t believe more people didn’t die.
        I saw a clip of one of them last night. I thought it was amazing when he said what he would like to say to the people who offered him assistance in holding off the mob just long enough for his partners to save his life: Thank you for being there, and fvck you for being there.

Comment

• Yeah that was great!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• American conservatism has jumped the shark. Whatever they do from now on, even if they murder us all and/or commit mass suicide, they will never top this:

Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I picture this idiot saying hello nice lady in Andre the giants voice from process bride

“According to an FBI affidavit, the man was surprised that authorities had found the photos as they had been up on his social media for only a few hours before being taken down. He reportedly said he could not "guarantee that he posted it," but then showed agents the same photos saved on his phone.

The man reportedly wrote to an FBI special agent "Hello Nice FBI Lady, Here are the links to the videos," when sending over the video links. He later said he stormed Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office.”

Comment

• American Thinker is full of *****-*** *******: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...statement.html

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  American Thinker is full of *****-*** *******: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...statement.html
                  I'm too angry to write a good reply, other than I wish I did not add to their hits. Good think I have my ad blocker on.

Comment

• American Thinker no wanna get sued.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

I'm too angry to write a good reply, other than I wish I did not add to their hits. Good think I have my ad blocker on.
                      The reader poll on Obama vs Trump was a nice addition

Comment

• Jfc why are they still talking about martial law???

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...94406234738691

https://mobile.***********/joshtpm/status/1350195844662882304
                        Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 01-15-2021, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          How is this guy still enough of a thing to even get an audience?

After a brief google search about the subject- it's very questionable the legality of the declaration. And it would certainly set up an immediate conflict between Congress and the President, and the SCOTUS would decide.

Given that the court didn't go along with dumpy's demands to overturn the election, the only thing in the US that martial law could even pretend to be used for is the insurrection that dumpy set up. And now that it's passed for over a week, there's no level of government in the US that is not capable of running.

Where in the world do they come up with these ideas?
                          Last edited by MichVandal; 01-15-2021, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Can someone call Susan? I don't think he learned his lesson.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• This is great.

"Trump's approval rating are down, possibly an indication that Americans want a more forceful attempt at a coup"
                              So is this:

If you repeat a lie often and loud enough... Donald Trump still won't pay you for legal services rendered.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 01-15-2021, 04:37 PM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Fair to say anyone still on this train post 1/6 is truly in the cult and not just in it for the grift, no? Sidney Powell I guess wants to get one win, somewhere, anywhere. I guess I can see her sticking around. But the MyPillow guy?

As Ferris Bueller would say, "You're still here? It's over. Go home."
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X