Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not everyone was part of the mob...the mob was the distraction. There is a reason there is video of people actually planning where to go and how to do it. They failed because they suck at it. The guys outside beating cops with flags are not the ones that were inside actually running the halls looking...

In other news: https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/...19969211662349

Trump has repeatedly spoken by phone with Steve Bannon in recent weeks to seek advice on his campaign to overturn his re-election defeat, reconciling with his once-estranged ex White House strategist, sources tell me. Story out soon.
    Well that is one way to show you learned your lesson and feel remorse...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...16233739362314

Rep. Bob Good's district director, Sandy Adams, was outside Capitol during insurrection - The Washington Post
      edit: In other news there are pictures of people leaving the WH with a bust of Lincoln. Thieves til the end...
      Last edited by Handyman; 01-14-2021, 04:32 PM.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1349851586537918466

Nearly 5,000 voters in the battleground state North Carolina have switched their party affiliation in the week since the Capitol riot — including almost 3,000 who left the Republican Party.
        Very cool headline but only matters if they don't vote GOP. Affiliation means nothing...
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Retired PA firefighter arrested, suspected of being person who threw fire extinguisher that hit one cop, ricocheted off and hit another, not wearing a helmet, and ricocheted again to hit a third.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Retired PA firefighter arrested, suspected of being person who threw fire extinguisher that hit one cop, ricocheted off and hit another, not wearing a helmet, and ricocheted again to hit a third.
            Seeing as he is/should be very familiar with a fire extinguisher, they should take it and ......ah, never mind.
            $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
            Just win.....

Comment

• Biden calls vaccinations what it is- a dismal failure.

I bet dump is stroking out not being able to tweet

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Retired PA firefighter arrested, suspected of being person who threw fire extinguisher that hit one cop, ricocheted off and hit another, not wearing a helmet, and ricocheted again to hit a third.
                Not surprising he is wearing a FD hat in the picture that was circulating.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1349878981991034883

Dozens on FBI's terrorist watchlist were in DC day of Capitol riot
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/statu...38707201777664

They believe this crap...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Parler CEO is starting to admit it likely isnt coming back...thoughts and prayers.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status...11313268305921

What's funny is MAGAts think this guy is smart...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• White Terrorist Free On Home Confinement

What a friggin crock. Black people who get arrested for minor drug charges have to be bailed out but this terrorist gets ROR with some internet privileges put on him?
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1349895592839950339

WATCH: In a letter to the House and Senate Sergeant-At-Arms, more than 30 Democrats are calling for an investigation into suspicious Capitol tours that took place the day before the deadly insurrection.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• To me the level of sophistication, the likelihood of success, the fact that most of the rioters probably WERE caught up in the mob, none of that really matters. What matters is this was an attempted coup, it did have coordination with government officials, and probably with elected members of the U.S. Congress. Yes, most of these people are idiots and probably know little about how to truly plan, coordinate and pull off a large scale attack. But that doesn't matter. Even success on a small scale would have shaken the foundations of this country. Look how traumatizing it has been and they didn't actually disrupt things any more that a couple of hours delay and 4 of the people who were killed were clearly enemy combatants who deserved the fate they suffered.

The only path forward should be for a true and thorough investigation, for it to be transparent so the American people can see who was involved no matter what doors that opens up, and for the people who committed crimes against the country to be punished as severely as the law would allow. And it ain't gonna happen. The only people who are going to suffer legal consequences are the nobodies they have been rounding up for the last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

The only way every coup works is to have the military on board. I'm not talking about a few dozen grunts. I'm talking about the leadership of the military.

The events of 1/6 were appalling, but there was literally not one second of that day where I thought, "you know, by the end of the day the guy with the spear and the raccoon headdress is going to be Speaker of the House."
                                100% agree on the first point. If they even got close to pence, they’d have been stacked like logs. Lay down a half dozen and the rest scatter. These people are almost all cowards.

the danger wasn’t headdress guy becoming speaker. The danger was my first paragraph. Because then you scare them off and they come back armed. Maybe not en masse at a spot, but everywhere. State capitals. DNC offices. State legislators houses. Everywhere. We’re not out of this danger just yet. It’s 50:50 we have half at least dozen dead again from these insurrection attempts across the nation.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X