Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

I can't possibly agree with that, as there's no way I can give them the benefit of the doubt about how smart they are. All I can give them "smarts" was a weekend warrior mentality to pretend that they were tough and could fight our government similar to Red Dawn.

The shirts were to enrage people, and the engagement was to "actually" over throw stuff. The whole ANTIFA line came when they failed their hard goals of stopping the process.
    Then you havent been reading a lot of the stuff a lot of us have been posting here. It isnt an intricate plan and they certainly didnt devise it themselves.

This stuff was all over Twitter and Parler...the only thing that didnt seem to happen is none of them dressed in BLM stuff like they were saying some should. Of course none of them looked like BLM activists so I am not sure it would have worked unless actual BLM showed up to cover for them.

This is not some amazing plan, it is bare minimum because they are bare minimum. That is why many of us ripped the police all they needed was some unpaid intern to type Jan 6 into the search function of Twitter and they would have had a breakdown of the whole deal. I told my dad about it 2 weeks prior to the event and he called me paranoid. (I didnt think they would destroy the capitol but I thought it would get violent and very bad) He admitted I was right. It isnt like I am a prophet or anything or doing deep dives into nutbar culture, just read the comments when a GOPer would mention the vote being stolen or the Electoral College vote it was all right there.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

The ultimate problem though is that even after the fact they showed zero remorse. That is why they get zero benefit of the doubt. If they got caught up in something that went too far they would be crushed by guilt. People died. Cops were assaulted. They were just caught on International TV committing an act of sedition whether they wanted to or not. If they didn't think it was A) justified and B) fun to be a part of they would have been freaking out once the adrenaline died down. They stuck around DC and partied. They posted videos and pictures talking about how great it was. they bragged about it days later when they got home. Even when they were arrested they had no clue what they had done wrong. When you think you are part of something righteous the ends always justify the means.

The sad thing is they still don't realize all they did was screw themselves, their cause and put thousands in danger. And for what? Donald Trump? At least the Floyd riots all summer were for a cause of racial and social justice. This was just White People mad they aren't getting their way. They still don't even realize they were being used as a distraction.
      Well, there was that one guy from Georgia who offed himself.

Funny. Not a loser. Not some poor, downtrodden white guy, beaten down by the system, economically anxious. No, this guy was a money manager, investment banker, stock dude. Why's he so angry with government? What radicalized him?

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

This stuff was all over Twitter and Parler...the only thing that didnt seem to happen is none of them dressed in BLM stuff like they were saying some should. Of course none of them looked like BLM activists so I am not sure it would have worked unless actual BLM showed up to cover for them.
        It would have worked for the Proud Boys and other Nazis to dress up as Antifa like they did in Minneapolis and Portland. I am very surprised that didn't happen. Maybe they were just smart enough to realize that could be a suicide mission.

BLM staying away is one thing that saved our democracy, and they stayed away in large part because the tar--, er, cowards were woofing so much on social media that the word spread it was a trap.

Pepe cucked himself.

Last edited by Kepler; 01-14-2021, 11:15 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Well, there was that one guy from Georgia who offed himself.

Funny. Not a loser. Not some poor, downtrodden white guy, beaten down by the system, economically anxious. No, this guy was a money manager, investment banker, stock dude. Why's he so angry with government? What radicalized him?
          The 9/11 hijackers were from upper middle class backgrounds and were educated.

Cults attract all kinds.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• My best friend who was a Trump voter completely came around.

After months of a strict #nopolitics policy between us to save our friendship, he sent me this email:

Trump needs to spend the rest of his life in Supermax in Colorado. You were right.
            Cornell University

Comment

• Watch any documentary on Scientology or that NXIVM cult. They seek a type of person, not a demographic.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                I think Hovey is right about premeditation. But think about how those people have been wound by 30 years of radicalization via right wing crackpot media. They believe a lot of truly stupid, insane stuff -- stuff which if you believe it you are not going to stop at violence to fix.

Thing is, if I sincerely believed the Columbian Party was murdering millions of babies a year, or in league with shape-shifting aliens, or running pedophilia rings, and that our government and LEO were not arresting them not because it wasn't true but because they were in on it, then I would be at least prepared to contemplate violence to make it stop. When you hear about the Holocaust you want to stop the Nazis.

The Right as a whole has been radicalized to the point where they are armed and dangerous. They live in a literal alternate fact universe where ridiculous lies are accepted face value as truth and in which anyone who refutes them is immediately branded an enemy and existential threat.

Every one of those protestors, by virtue of that he believed in this stuff strongly enough to go to DC, had already been primed to be a terrorist. As 74 million still are who stayed in their warm beds. This time.

We have a big problem and non-insane and non-stupid cons have to start facing reality.
                That is why Hovey's percentages are off. The amount of White Privileged Affluent people who believe this crap is way higher than many think. (my dad has the same issue) It used to be maybe 1% of the people thought stuff like Q was legit. The Flaggy's of the world were few and far between. When the GOP courted them and when the internet let them congregate it spread like wild fire. That is why it is still going strong.

There will always be a high percentage of people who are looking for answers to the things they can't explain and charlatans who can give them just enough information to make them believers. It is why cults are always around. They start you small and build and build and by the time you have reached the point where you are doing something completely nuts you are so far in you are pot committed.

Q is no different than the NXIVUM Cult. Start out with something simple like bettering yourself and the world (Q: pedophilia and sex trafficking) and then start slowly introducing more and more crazy stuff very very slowly like men being unable to be monogamous along with dog whistling women being subservient. (Q: Trump is stopping the pedos, the Deep State is infiltrated) Once you have been in for long enough and have reached the point where the con is no longer going to be enough you recruit the best to be part of something even better to serve as a sex cult branded in the name of saving the world. (Q: to protect American Society and Donald Trump you need to be able to kill and maim...even destroy America if needed) You need to cut off all ties from those that don't believe or worse aggressively attack them then cut them off and if you doubt, that shows you never were as strong as you thought you were. Loyalty to the leader above all else.

I know educated and kind people who fell for Q HARDCORE. It isnt just a bunch of Flat Earthers talking about how Bigfoot is real and working with the government (I used to work in Trucking I loved their BS cause it was rather weak) it is politicians and business owners; cops and civic leaders...it has slowly wormed its way into the hearts and minds of way too many. It is basically what crackpots like McCarthy thought Communism would be...
                Last edited by Handyman; 01-14-2021, 11:32 AM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

First rule of Fight Club.

We are so lucky they are so dumb.
                  The biggest mistake people like you make is this.

They’re not dumb, they’re just not very thorough. They had a plan, a pretty decent one (it almost worked), they just f-ed up the execution of it.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Then you havent been reading a lot of the stuff a lot of us have been posting here. It isnt an intricate plan and they certainly didnt devise it themselves.

This is not some amazing plan, it is bare minimum because they are bare minimum. That is why many of us ripped the police all they needed was some unpaid intern to type Jan 6 into the search function of Twitter and they would have had a breakdown of the whole deal. I told my dad about it 2 weeks prior to the event and he called me paranoid. (I didnt think they would destroy the capitol but I thought it would get violent and very bad) He admitted I was right. It isnt like I am a prophet or anything or doing deep dives into nutbar culture, just read the comments when a GOPer would mention the vote being stolen or the Electoral College vote it was all right there.
                    If that was the plan as executed, they are dumber than even I think they are.

The plan, as executed, had them document LIVE who they were and what they were doing. Which means we knew right away it wasn't blm/antifa, and even dumber, they can all be fired (and are) for just BEING there.

The idea that they were planning on making it look like BLM and Antifa to declare martial law.... they may have talked about it, there's zero in common with what when down.

Based on how it played out live- they fully intended to be arrested, since there's THEIR OWN posted pictures of themselves doing what they were doing. Which also means they fully intended to be fired, put on no-fly lists before some even went home, and fully intended to show the entire country how very racist our cops are- who are also freaking stupid. A posted selfie?? Seriously? That was part of the grand plan of making it look like BLM+Antifa???

It would be good to have them thrown into prisons full of minorities that where put there because of racist cops. Especially the cops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

They’re not dumb, they’re just not very thorough. They had a plan, a pretty decent one (it almost worked), they just f-ed up the execution of it.
                      Sorry, what you call "thorough" is obvious. They are dumb. As soon as the plan was executed, it was clear the plan was full of excrement.

And even IF they might get away with it- this is why I really want to see a list of people who participated. So that people know how stupid they are- which may make them bad at whatever they are doing. Ignore the idea that they should not get any business for trying to do what they were trying to do- they are just SO STUPID they deserve to not have work other than mind numbing physical labor- as they are clearly not qualified to use their brains.
                      Last edited by MichVandal; 01-14-2021, 11:59 AM.

Comment

how did it almost work? it was a dumb plan. Even if the hung Mike Pence, or kidnapped Pelosi, it wouldn't make Trump dictator for life. The only way this coup would have worked is if the Pentagon was on board, and everyone down the line followed orders. You think everyone's going to sit around while they make congress throw out electoral votes at gunpoint, and then just shrug their shoulders and go along with it?

Comment

People like me?
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

how did it almost work? it was a dumb plan. Even if the hung Mike Pence, or kidnapped Pelosi, it wouldn't make Trump dictator for life. The only way this coup would have worked is if the Pentagon was on board, and everyone down the line followed orders. You think everyone's going to sit around while they make congress throw out electoral votes at gunpoint, and then just shrug their shoulders and go along with it?
                            It’s easier to keep power than it is to seize it. Dumpy already had the minions installed at the Pentagon, look at the confusion of getting troops in to stop the mess. He didn’t need everyone to go along with it, just enough on his side to keep him in power during the confusion.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Sorry, what you call "thorough" is obvious. They are dumb. As soon as the plan was executed, it was clear the plan was full of excrement.

And even IF they might get away with it- this is why I really want to see a list of people who participated. So that people know how stupid they are- which may make them bad at whatever they are doing. Ignore the idea that they should not get any business for trying to do what they were trying to do- they are just SO STUPID they deserve to not have work other than mind numbing physical labor- as they are clearly not qualified to use their brains.
                              They’re not dumb, they just have poor leadership. They were smart enough to map their objective and to lull the cops into a false sense of safety, they made themselves look peaceful at first glance, no obvious guns and explosives. They had the jump on their enemies.

Their leadership and their culture f-ed em. It’s clear that Dumpy is the leader, after that it’s fuzzy. There’s a Head Coach, but who’s the Offensive Coordinator, who’s the captain, and who’s the quarterback nobody knew. So, in a culture of dudebros where everyone think they’re the alpha, it ended up in chaos of everyone doing their own thing.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

People like me?
                                The ivory tower wonks and wonkettes who think intelligence is measured by your degree and where you got it from.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X