Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Manchin looks like he only won in 2018 with only 49.5% vs. getting 61% in 2012 and he's up in 2024. Being a presidential election year...I think this may be his last term.
    So he and Tester are up in 2024...Dems need to expand their "advantage" in the Midterms or hope when Harris runs (Biden might be Weekend at Bernies at that point) she has strong enough support to bring people out.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• In all of this, the Super Duper Top Secret Antifa Plan to Destroy The Republican Party came to my doorstep tonight. Don't ask how I got it:

1. Do nothing as the GOP implodes from within.
      2. Milkshakes.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• By the way, Handy, Fade, and the other Warmongering Conservadems, did you ever get your checks from Soros?
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• To the surprise of approximately no one:

Trump has instructed aides not to pay Giuliani’s legal fees, and has demanded that he personally approve any reimbursements for the expenses Giuliani incurred while traveling on Trump’s behalf to challenge election results
          https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/s...30477795880964

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            By the way, Handy, Fade, and the other Warmongering Conservadems, did you ever get your checks from Soros?
            I got a direct deposit...but I am also a Jew so we got paid out first!

The milkshake was delicious!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              To the surprise of approximately no one:

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/s...30477795880964
              To be fair...if Rudy was my lawyer I wouldn't pay him either. Pelosi won more Impeachment hearings than Rudy won court cases...and Rudy was such an embarrassment only the NY Post was giving him the time of day.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• "Damn Trump" is trending because of memes like that. Also:

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...42103781683203

Rick Wilson says what we are all thinking!
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Last edited by Handyman; 01-13-2021, 08:47 PM.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1349544325433204738

Police departments across the country have opened investigations into allegations some off-duty officers may have been involved in last week’s insurrection.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• A lot of cops might find themselves getting de-funded simply because of their own stupidity. Well, that and because they're traitors too.

Comment

• We also need to change the narrative around referring to some law enforcement officers as "sympathizing" with far-right extremists. They don't sympathize with them, they ARE them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I got a direct deposit...but I am also a Jew so we got paid out first!

The milkshake was delicious!
                          After milkshakes, I was told boys in the yard. But due to COVID, there were like 4 boys max.

Comment

• Lindsay Graham suckling at the power teet tonight. So much for breaking from Trump.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Qtard is gonna impeach Biden...that should go well.

Unity and healing!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The Qtards are all in now on the "Emergency Broadcast" where Trump declares Global Martial Law...

https://twitter.com/parlertakes/stat...95126536957952
                                https://twitter.com/QWatch_org/statu...16652258844672

These people need a 72 hour hold...

edit: btw the new theory is that now Trump will have Biden arrested on March 4th. I assume this is because of the old Inauguration Day.
                                Last edited by Handyman; 01-14-2021, 02:03 AM.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X