Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Dana Bash just said that when the riot was going on they had a journalist in plain clothes and he was having issues with his cell phone. He was looking at it and people saw him and flocked to him asking "What is he saying? Where does the President want us to go." They were waiting for info from the White Supremacist in Chief via tweet.
    Republicans deserve an internal civil war. They've earned it.

Comment

• Hearing on Twitter that Hoyer absolutely nailed his speech...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Manu Raju says the number is at least 9 GOPers voting yes...expecting a dozen.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Hearing on Twitter that Hoyer absolutely nailed his speech...
          I had it on mute cause he drones on...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Jim Acosta saying that WH sources say Trump is clueless what this means for his legacy as President...he only seems to worry about how this hurts his brand.

That is definitely on brand for him.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Dumb question, but if it's electronic voting, why does it take so long after the countdown to be final?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• It's official...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Dumb question, but if it's electronic voting, why does it take so long after the countdown to be final?
                  COVID. There are restrictions on how many can be on the floor at once.

Comment

Dumb question, but if it's electronic voting, why does it take so long after the countdown to be final?
                    they are allowing voting by proxy, which requires a member be recognized and convey the vote of the member(s) that designated them to deliver their vote.

Comment

They might need to be verified since you sometimes see votes switch. Also I dont think Time Remaining is being enforced because of COVID.

10 GOP yeses with 6 left.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Most bipartisan impeachment vote in history.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• welp. that was fun.

now it dies in the senate after derailing the first week of Biden's presidency. Too bad voters will probably forget about this bull**** by the midterms.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1349464797511905281

JUST IN: 2-time Olympic gold medal swimmer Klete Keller charged in federal DC court over his alleged participation in last week's insurrection at the US Capitol, according to a criminal complaint.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              welp. that was fun.

now it dies in the senate after derailing the first week of Biden's presidency. Too bad voters will probably forget about this bull**** by the midterms.
                              I dont think they will forget because the GOP is looking ready to implode...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• If I read right 4 GOPers abstained...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X