Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everytime a Republican opens their mouth during this I want to reach through the TV and punch them in the face...
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• It is kind of fun to watch on mute...if you look away half the time when you come back you have no idea who is talking or what side they are on. They get all super animated and you can make up your own words!

I only unmute for people I feel need to be heard or I recognize and want to mock now.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Marjorie Greene claims Act Blue funds terrorists.

My god, where do these people come from?
        That's it, I'm quitting my job. My new title will be FadeToBlack&Gold, Terrorist Financier. It's got a nice ring to it. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

That's it, I'm quitting my job. My new title will be FadeToBlack&Gold, Terrorist Financier. It's got a nice ring to it. ;-)
          I have been financing terrorism for a while now! Pretty sweet!

You know what we need, more people saying they are being censored and not allowed to talked...on TV or Twitter. I always love that one...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This was posted I think on Telegram as Pelosi spoke:

Seriously Q needs to work on the script the plot holes are so big you could drive Matt Gaetz's forehead through them!!

edit: actually she spoke a bit later Parlertakes just posted it while she was speaking.
            Last edited by Handyman; 01-13-2021, 02:16 PM.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Lee zeldin needs reparations! Another butt hurt white man

Comment

• Apparently, Colorado Cokehead led a tour through the Capitol building for a group of people the day before the insurrection. In the photo she posted to her Instagram account, four people in the picture are making the white power symbol.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Apparently, Colorado Cokehead led a tour through the Capitol building for a group of people the day before the insurrection. In the photo she posted to her Instagram account, four people in the picture are making the white power symbol.

I believe that was debunked. That picture is from 2019 if I read right.

Not to say she didnt lead a tour...just saying I think that picture is old.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    McConnell doesn't have the votes. He's not going to reconvene.

Somethign happened behind the scenes.
                    Votes to convict? Or votes to acquit?
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Votes to convict? Or votes to acquit?
                      Convict. He has lost control of the caucus.

The GOP Civil War has begun.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/s...00307441168385

That is a LOT of money lost!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JayShams/status/1349391318087311360

The new Trump-appointed US Attorney in Georgia says he was surprised to find there wasn't any election fraud
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Tapper is destroying McCarthy for being a fraud! Reading quotes from Faux about fraud in the election.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Tapper is destroying McCarthy for being a fraud! Reading quotes from Faux about fraud in the election.
                              Just another coward who pretends to have reformed. The worst hypocrisy out there.

Comment

• Dana Bash just said that when the riot was going on they had a journalist in plain clothes and he was having issues with his cell phone. He was looking at it and people saw him and flocked to him asking "What is he saying? Where does the President want us to go." They were waiting for info from the White Supremacist in Chief via tweet.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X