Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to see another moron in Wisconsin. Consistency

Comment

• Marjorie Qtard Greene is tweeting up a storm right now. Apparently she is not big on unity and healing...

The GOP is breaking apart at the seems.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Am I getting the full story here? Cori Bush denounced white supremacy on the House floor to a chorus of boos from a contingent of GOP members?

Republicans and their voters are literal cancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Good to see another moron in Wisconsin. Consistency
          The deer feel safe for the first time in months!!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Colorado Cokey?
            In her district, it's more likely meth.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Am I getting the full story here? Cori Bush denounced white supremacy on the House floor to a chorus of boos from a contingent of GOP members?

Republicans and their voters are literal cancer.
              They were booing her calling Trump a White Supremacist.

Of course they also applauded Gaetz pushing conspiracy theories and lies about the BLM riots so yeah they are still a friggin cancer.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

In her district, it's more likely meth.
                She has her teeth and no sores so I will stick with coke.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It is so cute that the GOP has no real arguments so they bring up Russia. Just yield your time Qtard Gym has a speech to give later.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I'd never seen Glenn Grothman before.

That guy is a tard.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Marjorie Greene claims Act Blue funds terrorists.

My god, where do these people come from?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

The number is going to be closer to 5. Reports are there are more that want to vote to impeach, but don't want to put themselves or their families in danger from the Trump cult.
                        So, the Democrats have more balls than the big tough law and order party Republicans?

Cause I'm sure that same mob wouldn't have any reservations about killing any democrat or their families, either.

Republicans are spineless cowards. Have been since the time of Reagan.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          The Biden Crime Family?

Gaetz is still pushing conspiracy theories...must have missed the calls for unity.

He is literally fellating Trump on the floor!
                          Nestor's gonna be annnnngry!!
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I had to turn it off.
                            New TV was at risk.......:
                            $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                            Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Marjorie Greene claims Act Blue funds terrorists.

My god, where do these people come from?
                              She comes from QHell...as I said before she is all over Twitter spreading lies even now.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

So, the Democrats have more balls than the big tough law and order party Republicans?

Cause I'm sure that same mob wouldn't have any reservations about killing any democrat or their families, either.

Republicans are spineless cowards. Have been since the time of Reagan.
                                Bullies usually are...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X