Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/IceColdSnoFlake/...08082583912448

Klete Keller (how Redneck does that sound)
    US Olympic Swimmer
    Traitor
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Yeah tbis is so explicit. She needs to face real consequences
      Jamie Dupree, long time Capitol Hill reporter, was making a big deal about this on Twitter last night. He is very connected and I'm sure there is a lot he is not saying right now about it but has heard from reliable sources. I would think she is someone who legitimately could face the death penalty depending on what actually happened.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        https://twitter.com/IceColdSnoFlake/...08082583912448

Klete Keller (how Redneck does that sound)
        US Olympic Swimmer
        Traitor
        Take away his medal or vacate the victory or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
          How do you vet the...White House kitchen staff all before Inauguration Day?

Comment

• So legal experts, feel free to tell me my and Legal Eagle's opinion are wrong...

Dumb people get dumb lawyers

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

I need every one of you to go down to uno's OP and Like it. Right now.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• El orange blimpo just threw more gas on the fire. It’s time to go at him hard, legally and procedurally, by throwing everything at him and see what sticks.
                No olive branch and peace doves....
                $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                Just win.....

Comment

• Good. I hope they take it up the ass. Hard.

Republicans face growing corporate backlash after US Capitol assault

The announcements by Amazon, GE, Dow, AT&T, Comcast, Verizon, American Express, Airbnb, Cisco Systems, Best Buy, and Mastercard, among others, threaten to throttle fundraising resources for Republicans

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I need every one of you to go down to uno's OP and Like it. Right now.
                    He left out Erika Eleniak so he just gets a hardy round of applause!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                      El orange blimpo just threw more gas on the fire. It’s time to go at him hard, legally and procedurally, by throwing everything at him and see what sticks.
                      No olive branch and peace doves....
                      But legal experts looked at what he said and it was totally appropriate and much better than when there was riots in Seattle and Portland...

I will give him this, he isn't going to pretend to learn a lesson in hopes of stopping what is coming. He is going to go full Trump until the very end.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/stephanie_murr/s...07774286540806

Harvard Institute of Politics removes GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik from its Senior Advisory Committee, citing her unfounded claims of voter fraud in the November election.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1349022175731318784

Congressman Brad Schneider (IL-10) says he’s tested positive for COVID as well following being in lockdown with members of Congress. That’s the third member now.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Jim Jordan wants you to know Republicans abhor violence and want to heal and unite...

Rules Committee Chairman taking him to the woodshed (kind of) for being a hypocrite! Now he is asking him to say Biden won and there was no fraud. Jordan is stalling.

Jim McGovern is having none of his crap...he wants Jordan to say Biden won fair and square and there was no theft. He won't do it he will only say Biden will be President.
                            Last edited by Handyman; 01-12-2021, 10:49 AM.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• my Trumpy colleague says, "the only chance we have of keeping our constitution is if we make Trump dictator for life."
                              I give up.
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                my Trumpy colleague says, "the only chance we have of keeping our constitution is if we make Trump dictator for life."
                                I give up.
                                That is what it all comes down to. To protect the cops we need to beat them up. To protect Democracy we need to act Anti-Democratically. Logic is dead amongst them.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X