Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

You didn't think that before? There are pictures of people with zip ties, explosives were found, the cops let them through the barricade and let those inside to fend for themselves. (they arent trained for this cause it hasnt happened in 200 years) They knew where to go and how to get there. They were allowed to leave. Even after they left the building they went right back to the barricades and no one did a thing. They even had gallows ready. Reinforcements were purposely delayed...

You don't have to be Oliver Stone to see what this was. When the Veep and SOTH (2 and 3 in the line of succession) are in the same area you don't have Maybury's Finest in charge. They gassed protestors for a photo op, they had helicopters fly low to harass people on the street this summer...yet when 2 of the top 3 members of the Government and an entire branch are put in mortal danger its crickets. I have seen traffic stops in broad daylight with more of a police presence.

Now maybe this is like the Matrix where because it had never been tried they werent prepared. The problem is Y'all Qaeda was openly talking about it for weeks. Trump was tweeting about it almost daily since November! Did they think it was all talk? The Rednecks were clashing with cops the night before what did they think would happen when the tensions really got high?
    They. Had. Shirts. Made. I am assuming the company they used to make the shirts were also part of Y'all Qaeda (I really like that name) as well because how do you fulfill an order of something that talks about something like that and not report it???

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      So brave to do it now.... Sorry, hope, your future has little of that left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

They. Had. Shirts. Made. I am assuming the company they used to make the shirts were also part of Y'all Qaeda (I really like that name) as well because how do you fulfill an order of something that talks about something like that and not report it???
        Something Something FREDUMB OF SPEECH!1!!1!1!

My answer is please allow me to freedomly express my foot in your azz! My (Jewish) Grandfather was in the First Marines in the Pacific in WW2. Another was in the Navy. These LARPers couldnt hold their jocks. So to wear the colors or paraphernalia of the enemy...traitor is too good a word.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You didn't think that before? There are pictures of people with zip ties, explosives were found, the cops let them through the barricade and let those inside to fend for themselves. (they arent trained for this cause it hasnt happened in 200 years) They knew where to go and how to get there. They were allowed to leave. Even after they left the building they went right back to the barricades and no one did a thing. They even had gallows ready. Reinforcements were purposely delayed...

You don't have to be Oliver Stone to see what this was. When the Veep and SOTH (2 and 3 in the line of succession) are in the same area you don't have Maybury's Finest in charge. They gassed protestors for a photo op, they had helicopters fly low to harass people on the street this summer...yet when 2 of the top 3 members of the Government and an entire branch are put in mortal danger its crickets. I have seen traffic stops in broad daylight with more of a police presence.

Now maybe this is like the Matrix where because it had never been tried they werent prepared. The problem is Y'all Qaeda was openly talking about it for weeks. Trump was tweeting about it almost daily since November! Did they think it was all talk? The Rednecks were clashing with cops the night before what did they think would happen when the tensions really got high?
          It was obviously planned and some law enforcement officers went along with it. I was more thinking along the lines of it being an even larger conspiracy. More like everyone but Pence and the Dems had this hatched but then enough people's conscience got the best of them.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

That's not how it works federally. US Attorneys don't file shiat unless they're 99.9% confident they can convict.
            Yes, you're obsoletely correct. Which is why they're success rate is so high. And if that is what Hovey was referring to (Federal, not local), then I apologize for misreading that.
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Richard Barnett, who took the picture inside Pelosi's office, has been arrested in Arkansas.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

It was obviously planned and some law enforcement officers went along with it. I was more thinking along the lines of it being an even larger conspiracy. More like everyone but Pence and the Dems had this hatched but then enough people's conscience got the best of them.
                Ah gotcha. I havent got that paranoid...YET DUH DUH DUH!!!

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ah gotcha. I havent got that paranoid...YET DUH DUH DUH!!!

Me neither, I was just reading into DGF's posts too much. Almost put me over the edge!

Both of the names "Y'all Qaeda" and "Vanilla Isis" are great, imho.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

I have said this since Wednesday Night...the call is coming from inside the (pun intended) house. This was a plan and some of the people who were supposed to protect the Capitol were 100% part of it and didn't even attempt to hide it. Terrorist accomplices in movies are more covert.
                    Yep. As we're seeing all too often these days, some off-duty Capitol cops were confirmed to be part of it.

Comment

• "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Richard Barnett, who took the picture inside Pelosi's office, has been arrested in Arkansas.
                        I look forward to him crying like a little ***** during the trial.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Me neither, I was just reading into DGF's posts too much. Almost put me over the edge!

Both of the names "Y'all Qaeda" and "Vanilla Isis" are great, imho.
                          Ummmm...

https://mobile.twitter.com/jsrailton...26426044973057

Ali is the one who said he would die for the fight. He now says he and Gosar, Mo Brooks and Andy Biggs planned this. Not sure i believe a thing that lying traitor says but...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I look forward to him crying like a little ***** during the trial.
                            He is White...he will be fine. If he had a tan he never makes it out of his car. (let alone back to Arkansas)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Richard Barnett, who took the picture inside Pelosi's office, has been arrested in Arkansas.
                              I'm willing to bet there were quite a few folks at the FBI Field Office who couldn't wait to put cuffs on him.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

What are the odds of a dumpy pardon? That would be interesting to see. Can congress impeach dumpy post 12pm on the 20th?

Comment

Working...
                                X