Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back to watching Faux- it's amusing to hear them so strongly condemn this, when they were very much part of this.

These people are shameless.

Comment

• What a ***** on this tape. Don’t even air tbis ****

Comment

• What BS is this Dump speech?
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• He incited them again in that bs speech.

but her emails.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1346917615483187200

Uh, what the ****?
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
              I'm so glad Biden spoke. And his encore responding to a yelled question was perfect. You could see how much it hurt him to see the nation like this.
              Biden and many other Democrats are truly shocked and saddened by these events because they still believe in the ideals of and the very IDEA of the United States Of America. Its why Biden spoke the words he just spoke. Frankly those words will not move the needle one tiny bit. Whatever percentage of America who supports this insurrection and wants violence (Kepler and I vigorously disagree with that number) are not going to be moved. It is why I don't give a 5h!t if everyone of those protesters were shot dead right now. Everyone on this forum knows that if that was a bunch of Black Lives Matter protesters, many of them, many, many of them, would be dead.

Comment

• C-Span isn't airing the Trump tape.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• https://twitter.com/pashulman/status...864645639?s=20

2021 folks
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Liz Cheney just called out Trump on national TV, saying that he called these people to the Capitol today. I'm genuinely shocked that anybody from the GOP would admit to the stark truth today.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Taped message from trump still calling it fraud.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Jens Stoltenberg, secretary general of NATO, expresses concern about situation and says NATO members are "keeping an eye on it."

Let that sink in.
                        jfc
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I'm watching this all form the office in my house, YouTube video of "Live" NBC News. Trump's tweet video was just now mentioned, and they're airing.

Trump is such a *****. TL;DR version: You're in the right, you're justified in what you're doing, but you need to stop.

He is the paragon of a failed leader.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Congress is in ****ing lockdown. Holy ****. I had been working and not following this and I am just catching up.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• CNN calls the Georgia Senate Race for Jon Ossoff. He will be the youngest Democrat Senator since...Joe Biden.
                              North Dakota
                              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Well, I will absolutely admit that I was wrong 4 years ago about what would happen if Trump lost the election. I knew he would claim fraud and not accept the results, but I didn't think this was remotely possible until a few weeks ago...and even then I was only 50/50 on it.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X