Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newt says the quiet part out loud.

I’ll say it again. You are a bottom feeder sack of **** if you can only win by preventing voting

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrendanNy...94298421075977

Comment

• Now that Indians Jones is back, this is a funny point to the Dr Biden stuff

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinMKru...03699504701441

oh and northwestern came out today and basically said that pig who wrote the op Ed did teach there two decades ago and Jill should use the title as is custom

Comment

• I'm sure our resident security expert will be greatly concerned.

https://twitter.com/Bing_Chris/status/1338194968389840897

Incident comes shortly after Trump administration fired heads of DHS' Cybersecurity Infrastructure Protection Agency. There is also no current top cyber official.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          I'm sure our resident security expert will be greatly concerned.

https://twitter.com/Bing_Chris/status/1338194968389840897

We know he’s only concerned when a woman does it

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

We know he’s only concerned when a woman does it
            A woman would be in hysterics. When a man does it, it's within his power.

It's been ok for dumpy to sacrifice national security from day one. His worshipers who denounced the possibility of a risk with Secretary Clinton just let it be when dumpy actually was/is/will be a risk. Sic even said so. He's allowed to, so be it.

Racist party members and followers have lost the right to complain about national security for Democrats.

Comment

• The MI Republican legislators are complaining to the Detroit News about not being allowed in the capitol building to shoot electors tomorrow (the death threats have been innumerable). We are now dealing with hundreds of mini Trumpy wannabes.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Holy cow, Dan Cringeshaw is the perfect name for him

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinMKru...29785642807299

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Racist party members and followers have lost the right to complain about national security for Democrats.
                  Doesn't mean they won't though.

Just like they'll demand that Biden's department heads honor subpoenas, and the WH release their visitor logs on demand.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Doesn't mean they won't though.

Just like they'll demand that Biden's department heads honor subpoenas, and the WH release their visitor logs on demand.
                    I would not even cover them if I was the media, and I wouldn't acknowledge them as the Dems.

They're not Americans anymore. They broke the contract. Get lost.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Before it even gets that far, a Senator has to join a Rep, which they never did in 2000 or 2016. Though I fully expect Cruz/Graham/Lee or one of the other little Murray-esque *****es to join this time.
                      I assume they will do it to pander to the brainless turds on the Right. They backed the TX lawsuit FFS.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Stephen Miller on Fox & Friends says "an alternative" group of electors is also voting today: "As we speak, an alternate slate of electors in the contested states is going to vote and we are going to send those results to Congress."
                        https://twitter.com/travisakers/stat...84357389017090
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I just had a slate of Electors vote too and they are off to Congress as well!
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            I just had a slate of Electors vote too and they are off to Congress as well!
                            Same here. I get to do it as the self-appointed Secretary of State of New New California!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Well I hope Hillary Clinton hasn't gotten too used to retirement because my own group of electors is going to say the 2016 election was invalid and she really won!!

Comment

• My electors are also voting that Stephen Miller has to go live in a shack by the Border Wall. He isn't allowed to do anything except watch as people mock how easy it is to get around it! Also, when the wind knocks down pieces he has to put them back up by himself ;^)
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X