Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1331598782207840256

Georgia GOP secretary of state: Trump ‘threw my family under the bus’ even though we voted for him
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I can't even

This whole election was a Freud.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• So Newsmax called the election for Biden...and now Trumpers are turning on them as well!

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/statu...47624252133377

Oh and the Parler hack is causing all sorts of drama on Twitter. My heart bleeds for them...

The best is that Parler is trying to get Liberals with lots of followers (more than 50k) to join...even offering a prize of $20k. Apparently the droolers are bored and need someone to bully.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-parler-hacked/

No actual evidence they were actually hacked.
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I can't even

Like this guy is parting with a red cent for any politician anyway

Comment

• Wow...if you want to see into the mind of Trumpers (without signing up for Parler) this is the Twitter feed for you!

https://twitter.com/parlertakes
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-parler-hacked/

No actual evidence they were actually hacked.
                Snopes is saying "As of Now". And I am pretty sure the CEO was proven to be lying about WordPress but it is tough to tell because people are running with all sorts of crap. (which is why it is fun)
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Wow...if you want to see into the mind of Trumpers (without signing up for Parler) this is the Twitter feed for you!

https://twitter.com/parlertakes
                  I'd rather stick my head into an unflushed toilet that see into the minds of trumpers. Their words are almost always more than I can take.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

I'd rather stick my head into an unflushed toilet that see into the minds of trumpers. Their words are almost always more than I can take.
                    Some of it is rather hilarious...especially the ones ripping "Rinos" like Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham! Oh and the one person who said their family refuses to watch Fox but their family watches Hannity, Tucker, Laura and Drunk Pirro!

Parler is like a lab experiment. Put all the crazies in one place and watch as they devolve before our very eyes. Its like an Ant Farm only in reverse! Hell they even call out their own CEO for lying because he promised no bots and there is obviously bots. They have already started to eat their own. The infighting is actually real unlike the DEMS IN DISARRAY!!!!111 BS.

edit: Apparently Loeffler is not well like on Parler...they are not happy she is asking for donations even though she is rich. The delicious irony...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Snopes is saying "As of Now". And I am pretty sure the CEO was proven to be lying about WordPress but it is tough to tell because people are running with all sorts of crap. (which is why it is fun)
                      Definitely. I have a near 100% certainty that they've already been hacked and don't know it or they soon will be anyway.

Comment

• Latest update on IA-2 from 538, which is in the middle of the recount and, well, it's still anyone's ballgame.

"Iowa’s 2nd District: The race for this open Democratic-held seat — the closest House race in the country — has gone to a recount. Republican Mariannette Miller-Meeks leads Democrat Rita Hart by 41 votes in the latest count, but unofficial reports from four counties that have yet to finish recounting suggest that Hart may actually lead by 2. (Iowa Starting Line has a helpful spreadsheet.) However, Miller-Meeks is disputing the recount procedures in two of these counties, plus there are a handful of counties where the recount is still a black box, so this is a long way from over. The state is supposed to certify results on Monday, but historically, races this close have dragged on for months amid legal challenges."

Comment

• Breaking news: Trump throws all his supporters under the bus eventually.

That's why they love him so. All are fallible, except for Trump. He's perfect.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I loved the one from the guy lamenting that he hated people selling **** to "make money off our president"
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

A lot of it seems to be people just whining about the GOP's "lack of support" for Trump (Apparently, Graham potentially committing a felony to try and help Trump win GA is half-***ing it).

Then there are people like this guy.

https://twitter.com/parlertakes/stat...97985108484096
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Apparently the droolers are bored and need someone to bully.
                                Who knew echo chambers could be so... boring.

Comment

Working...
                                X