Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bahahahahahaha

https://mobile.***********/danielcha...88478844379144

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      well, he did get himself a nice payday.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Hey guys...Biden won Pennsylvania again!!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Melanie's bailed.

https://***********/froomkin/status/1331269785158610947

From the WH: "On Monday, November 30 starting at 7:00AM EST the Office of the First Lady will host a preview of the 2020 holiday décor at the White House.... The First Lady will not be in attendance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Hey guys...Biden won Pennsylvania again!!
            “Ned! Ned ryerson! Needle nose Ned! Come on, buddy. Case Western High! Ned Ryerson. I did the whistling belly button trick at the high school talent show. Bing!”

Comment

“Ned! Ned ryerson! Needle nose Ned! Come on, buddy. Case Western High! Ned Ryerson. I did the whistling belly button trick at the high school talent show. Bing!”
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Trump Loving Sherriff Caught Stealing
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Biden just broke 80 million votes. In 1972, fewer than 80 million votes were cast for all Presidential candidates.

48 years actually seems like a fairly long interval for the active electorate to double.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I knew this was coming but **** all these people with a hot spiked poker

https://mobile.***********/JesseLehr...82260940107782

Comment

• Pivot on a dime from refusing to recognize his position as the incoming president, to accusing his administration of malfeasance.

Without a hint of self-awareness or shame.

Comment

• CHECK AND MATE, SLEEPY JOE!!!
                        Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
                        Should President Trump concede to Biden? Poll Results: No: 190,593 (98.9%) Yes: 2,181 (1.1%) Total Votes: 192,774.
                        @gregkellyusa

@newsmax
                        For the good of our Country we must prevail!
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue

Your concern is duly noted- but the honesty of your concern was missing for 4 years, and I don't expect it to be real.
                          Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wrong quote?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I would assume he is responding to the tweet itself...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I knew this was coming but **** all these people with a hot spiked poker

https://mobile.***********/JesseLehr...82260940107782
                              Washington D.C. is so utterly broken nothing is ever going to fix it. Biden has no more chance of working with republicans in congress than Obama did. Even being white isn't going to help (we all know a sizeable portion of the opposition to Obama had nothing to do with him being a democrat or mildly progressive). The republicans in D.C. have seen now in no uncertain terms for 10 years what their voters are and what they want. trump only revealed the truth about a huge swath of the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I would assume he is responding to the tweet itself...
                                Yeah I took it as a respond to the tweet not me but I had to read it twice

Comment

Working...
                                X