Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Georgia's Board of Elections is trying to block new voter registrations if you don't have a car registered in the state.

https://twitter.com/Greg_Palast/stat...36074764308482
    Good lord Georgia, suddenly MI seems like the sane state. Is it true that a suit to overturn this rule can’t be heard before January?
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Georgia's Board of Elections is trying to block new voter registrations if you don't have a car registered in the state.

Clearly unconstitutional. Not that republicans actually care about that. You would think since over 70,000,000 brain dead morons just came out to vote for their orange overlord they'd disabuse themselves of the notion that making it HARDER to vote does them any favors. The next time a republican tries to win an election by coming up with a better argument or plan instead of by appealing to someone's fear or worst instincts, or worse by trying to suppress legal, eligible voters will be the first time that's happened in about 3 decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Dan Bongino? Didn't he lead some crappy hair-metal band back in the 80's?
        True story: I went to JHS with a kid named Dan Bongino. He was a "hitter" -- a freelance mercenary who would beat a kid up for you for money. He would also take money for not beating you up, which I suspect is a more common junior entrepreneurial business model.

He was widely viewed as insane because he wasn't afraid to attack black kids.

In retrospect that whole scene is really weird but at the time it seemed completely natural.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• A pretty good day for America:
          ”NEW: GSA has informed president-elect Joe Biden the administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.”
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Clearly unconstitutional. Not that republicans actually care about that. You would think since over 70,000,000 brain dead morons just came out to vote for their orange overlord they'd disabuse themselves of the notion that making it HARDER to vote does them any favors.
            It does when they do stuff that disproportionately effects minorities..

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

True story: I went to JHS with a kid named Dan Bongino.
              He was widely viewed as insane.
              Yeah that’s the guy

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post

Yeah that’s the guy
                To be fair, every third person in my hometown was named either Cohen, Washington, or Bongino.
                Last edited by Kepler; 11-23-2020, 05:23 PM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• It's over. Biden to begin transition officially.

Edit: Geezer beat me.
                  Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-23-2020, 05:22 PM.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                    A pretty good day for America:
                    ”NEW: GSA has informed president-elect Joe Biden the administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.”
                    I wonder if the words "inherent contempt" and "jailhouse turkey sandwich" sounded not so good.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• It was funny how Emily GSA raised the white flag to CNN and Biden, then some time later Trump’s Twitter account sent out a long missive about how he would “recommend” the same “for the good of the country” clearly written by a handler, then somebody replied, “tl;dr I lost by a lot.”

Comment

• trump has been president for 1402 days. It took him that long to finally look the least bit presidential.

actually it's been 1403. I forgot 2020 has an extra day. 2020 has already had too many days, so that's why I wanted to forget it is a day longer than normal.
                        Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 11-23-2020, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          trump has been president for 1402 days. It took him that long to finally look the least bit presidential.
                          He still doesn’t though, he thinks “WE WILL PREVAIL” in court.

Comment

Holy ****ing **** that’s almost as bad as that Alabama state rep suggesting four years of residence before being allowed to vote.

is this how they make up for not rigging it for trump?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Holy ****ing **** that’s almost as bad as that Alabama state rep suggesting four years of residence before being allowed to vote.

is this how they make up for not rigging it for trump?
                              That and how they counteract the possible "Stop the Seal" boycott...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Jeebus, that letter she wrote is truly a piece of work. **** her. **** everyone involved with this. There should be a congressional investigation (backed by the DOJ if someone defies a subpoena) on why this took so long. If there was undue and illegal influence, throw them in jail.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X