Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah WI recount going as planned

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinMKru...18424881623048

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      You certify one, then you gotta certify them all.

You vote not to certify the Trump won ones, then the state can't do the final certification of them all. Then you get your Trump supporting electors sworn in, and go from there.
      It’s nuts they voted to not certify a county that dump won by 22k votes

Comment

• Emily Murphy faces Katie Porter today.

may Katie light her on fire and leave no ashes to pee on

edit- she won’t show. Says maybe Monday

https://mobile.twitter.com/mkraju/st...33054177763333

Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 11-23-2020, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Now I know they don't have any real reason to go after all of the in person absentees...but I cant even find a BS excuse for it outside of Biden winning those votes. Stall tactics like this should be illegal.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It’s nuts they voted to not certify a county that dump won by 22k votes
            I have it on good authority at least 22001 gay, transgendered Martians voted in Luzerne illegally. republicans will only count the votes of the straight Martians who use their birth gender.

and that is based every bit as much in reality as ANYTHING republicans have argued since election day

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
              If anyone wants to watch live the ****show that is the Michigan Board of Canvassers the link is here. Starts at 1pm Eastern.
              https://www.youtube.com/user/MichSoSOffice
              I think we all know how this is going to turn out.

Comment

Emily Murphy faces Katie Porter today.

may Katie light her on fire and leave no ashes to pee on

edit- she won’t show. Says maybe Monday

https://mobile.twitter.com/mkraju/st...33054177763333
                Yeah, that whole oversight thing? Epic failure. It's almost like getting the House didn't matter. I love love Katie Porter but with the Trump administration none of it has mattered.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/SCLiedel/...48138235600902

Here is how things are SUPPOSED to play out in Michigan.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yeah I am sick and tired of the House sending strongly worded letters and it going nowhere. They look weak and impotent and even middle management flunkies feel no fear of just telling them they aren't coming. If they refuse to subpoena then they really are derelict in their duty of oversight.

Stop friggin asking already and put some actual pressure on or shut up and wait it out. I love Katie but all she was going to do was tell the moron how big of a traitor she is and then nothing would come of it because one side just ignores everything.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                      I’m kind of hoping all the true patriot Q Militiamen in MI get tired of the oppression of democracy and move to Idaho or somewhere. Walk out for your freedoms!!
                      NOOOOO! Way to many of those morons here all ready. Send them to the dakotas or something (along with all the current ones in Idaho). They dont deserve to enjoy the amazing nature of Idaho.

Comment

• How about we just send them to a gulag in Siberia ;^)
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

NOOOOO! Way to many of those morons here all ready. Send them to the dakotas or something (along with all the current ones in Idaho). They dont deserve to enjoy the amazing nature of Idaho.
                          Sorry. I didn’t realize a human lived in Idaho already.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

Yeah honestly stick them all in the dakotas and wall those hellholes off

Comment

• Hey South Dakota has some redeeming qualities...put them in Nebraska much less to look at and they will fit in much better! Plus...no one goes there anyways :^)
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Hey South Dakota has some redeeming qualities...put them in Nebraska much less to look at and they will fit in much better! Plus...no one goes there anyways :^)
                                I think their redeeming qualities were done once they elected Sarah palin lite

Comment

Working...
                                X