Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jfc the GOP is insane

https://mobile.twitter.com/mbrodkorb...63782453030914

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      That witch is a friggin psycho...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Lol. They’re not heroes but he might try and knife them on the way out

https://mobile.twitter.com/goldengat...31052105494531
        Bernstein just shined a bright light!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JimGaffigan/stat...21946564464647

Jim Gaffigan becoming politicized is one of the few good things about 2020!
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            https://twitter.com/JimGaffigan/stat...21946564464647

Jim Gaffigan becoming politicized is one of the few good things about 2020!
            It is. He is so good.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Jenna will be begging for a micro ***** to come near her once this is over
              Isnt that why she chose to represent Donnie?
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• So they deemed one of their lawyers to be too bat-chit crazy for the team - the same team that already includes Rudy. Dear Lord, SNL couldn't write this.

Comment

• So, the Trump administration has done everything so far that us leftists predicted. We all were called nuts for predicting it. Now, when he fails to get the states to overturn the will of their voters the next step is for him to just bunker down and refuse to leave the White House. Calling the entire process illegitimate.

Everything else has happened. It's highly likely this is next.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Now, when he fails to get the states to overturn the will of their voters the next step is for him to just bunker down and refuse to leave the White House. Calling the entire process illegitimate.

Everything else has happened. It's highly likely this is next.
                    Is there any downside to this? I know it will further delegitimatize his demands and stain his historical legacy (good things). It won’t delay the calendar. Will he be able to instigate violence?
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1330906147684036608

President Trump is threatening to veto legislation to fund the military as one of his final acts in office unless a widely supported, bipartisan provision to rename military bases honoring Confederate military leaders is removed, sources say.
                      And he wonders why the military doesn't worship him like his Authoritarian friends...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Looks like we have a new standard. Republicans won’t vote to certify votes if not all republicans win

https://mobile.twitter.com/nycsouthp...10155387641858
                        Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 11-23-2020, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• You certify one, then you gotta certify them all.

You vote not to certify the Trump won ones, then the state can't do the final certification of them all. Then you get your Trump supporting electors sworn in, and go from there.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• If anyone wants to watch live the ****show that is the Michigan Board of Canvassers the link is here. Starts at 1pm Eastern.
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/MichSoSOffice
                            Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• This is an honest-to-god thing that actually happened two years ago. https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1330906046223757312
                              Last edited by French Rage; 11-23-2020, 11:54 AM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• I’m kind of hoping all the true patriot Q Militiamen in MI get tired of the oppression of democracy and move to Idaho or somewhere. Walk out for your freedoms!!
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X