Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Of course you'd pick nits at that trivial error and ignore the fact that your party is either full of cowards who are scared of the monster they created or a bunch of asshats who are ready and willing to put party over country in order to stay in power.
    Settle down there, buckwheat. I didn’t know if he knew the actual date.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Of course you'd pick nits at that trivial error and ignore the fact that your party is either full of cowards who are scared of the monster they created or a bunch of asshats who are ready and willing to put party over country in order to stay in power.
      Absolutely what they are doing is putting party over country to stay in power. It can't be stressed enough that were they not doing that, they would have ended this. The republicans would have spoken in unison and in no uncertain terms, with statements coming from the republican leaders in the House and Senate that the administration should immediately put the typical transition mechanism into gear. Furthermore they would make sure that no stoking of trump's base in the form of his hundreds of lies about a stolen election would be uttered without a corresponding condemnation by leading republicans.

What's even more alarming to me right now is that the democrats seem to be operating as if all was normal, as if each court case thrown out is another step closer to normalcy. Once again, it looks like the democrats will probably bring textbooks to a gunfight.

But this isn't business as usual. This is a coup, people. It is unfolding slowly, under the guise of legal constitutional maneuvering by the republicans. But they are attempting to subvert the will of the people, without question.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I did know it was December, and accidentally noted January. Not that any of it matters because none of it looks like it is going to happen.

Comment

• Just perfect

https://mobile.***********/svensundg...85553024110592

Comment

• https://mobile.***********/rickhasen...93233314910209

This is what it sounds like when a judge is so fed up with you and your incompetence they no longer can hold it in. Image below is part of the ruling:

Nighty Night Rudy Pennsylvania wants none of it.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Here is Marc Elias' post about it: https://mobile.***********/marceelia...93124770435072
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Shocking, you continue to worry about the trivial and ignore the substance. Truly you are a Republican.

Comment

Shocking, you continue to worry about the trivial and ignore the substance. Truly you are a Republican.
                  I thought the racist slur was shocking, but in hindsight I guess expected.

Comment

• Press release from Democrats: “if the results of the election are not certified before the next presidential term starts on January 20,2021; we welcome acting president Nancy Pelosi to the White House.”

Republicans: certify those results!
                    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                      Press release from Democrats: “if the results of the election are not certified before the next presidential term starts on January 20,2021; we welcome acting president Nancy Pelosi to the White House.”

Republicans: certify those results!
                      Did the party actually release such a statement of is this just wishful thinking that they would begin to play in the big leagues?

Comment

• Well I'll be dogged, this is a fairly definitive statement from a republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Did the party actually release such a statement of is this just wishful thinking that they would begin to play in the big leagues?
                          sorry. Shoulda clarified. Wishful thinking. If some of us on here were in charge of PR the GOP would be reduced to rubble

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            Well I'll be dogged, this is a fairly definitive statement from a republican.
                            This was very welcome. Toomey is a rock-ribbed member of the Federalist society who gave Trump every benefit of the doubt up until today. But he is also retiring and doesn’t have to worry about primary challengers.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Latest q theory: release the kraken has double meaning

Kavanaugh- MI
                              Roberts- VA
                              Alito- PA
                              Kavanaugh- MN
                              Elena- AZ
                              Neil- CO

...Elena is on it I’m sure

Comment

• Sound like Loeffler has the Rona. How pence hasn’t yet is a miracle - she was just with him

Comment

Working...
                                X