Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

No, **** this Traister clown. Biden isn't wrong here. You ask for donations and backfill once that official funding comes through.
    Far, far, far more important is making sure the Executive has the money they need to start a plan to fight covid. If Biden doens't have the cash, thousands of foodbanks are going to be in trouble and we're all ****ed anyways.

Funding your local foodbank is a good thing. But what she's proposing is like splashing some water on a carfire while the volcano next to your house is still erupting. **** her.
    I’m not mad he’s asking. I mad he has to ask.

Comment

• Shirker and Chatfield (Traitor, MI) are trying to obfuscate their role in the attempted coup with the Detroit News. Whether or not they succeed, they need to be reminded of their complicity in every. single. public appearance they make, including taking out the cat litter, until they are dead or in prison. I have no more patience for these Trump cult scumbags. Cut off all their oxygen until they are removed from power.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Q/Trump believers in Georgia, knowing that the voting machines are being remotely controlled by Soros’s lizard-people pedophiles anyway, have started a #boycotthevote movement in the Georgia runoff. I... support this patriotic initiative.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• I know this is a joke...but, it's not totally unbelievable that Trump's lawyers would make this mistake.

https://mobile.***********/SteveHofs...65460364566528
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
            Q/Trump believers in Georgia, knowing that the voting machines are being remotely controlled by Soros’s lizard-people pedophiles anyway, have started a #boycotthevote movement in the Georgia runoff. I... support this patriotic initiative.
            I hear the machines have been doused with gay germs by Antifa. For god's sake, don't go near them!
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• A guy we know has a federal job where they compile schedules of upcoming events. One of his underlings got called on the carpet by the Republican political dipsh-t who runs the office for including the Inauguration on January 20, and was told to "not speculate on a hypothetical Biden administration."

This political is small fry; just some P.O.S. who got rewarded for small scale bundling with a cushy no-work job and a d-ck swinging title. It's not just the high level guys and Members: every person with any exposure at all to the con mob is terrified of offending Dear Leader and his 70 million flying monkeys.
              Last edited by Kepler; 11-20-2020, 06:42 PM.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Sounds like maricopa is certifying. Bye Donnie

Comment

• Latest q theory- the US circuit court reassignment is part of the plan as all 5 big swing states are with Alito, mcdrunk, the robot, Thomas and roberts

Comment

• https://***********/MichaelSteele/st...19306445021192

Angry Michael Steele is awesome :^)
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Desantis
                      That was a insightful addition of another shameless tRump ***-licker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Sounds like maricopa is certifying. Bye Donnie
                        Yup with GA earlier today, that's all that's needed.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• https://***********/compujeramey/sta...036434434?s=21

They tried to assert privilege to get the media to leave.

These people are NOT lawyers
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://***********/compujeramey/sta...036434434?s=21

They tried to assert privilege to get the media to leave.

These people are NOT lawyers
                            The amount of stalling they are going to do in this stupid recount is going to ridiculous. They are going to try and wear down the workers to the point that they will just accept all the Trump Campaign's BS just to get the process finished.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Bad news, these counters are American ****ing patriots and I’ll bet they ****ing love this country. They love it so much they’re risking their lives.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                https://***********/MichaelSteele/st...19306445021192

Angry Michael Steele is awesome :^)
                                He is, but this is the culmination of what he did as RNC Chair.

The only difference between Dump and the Bushes is Dump is more obvious. This has been the soul of the Republican party and American conservatism since at least Newt and really since Reagan.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X