Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
    As I’ve said before, trumpettes blood bleeds red, not orange. IOW, when it spills on the street, dear leader won’t help or care and reality will set in as it pools around them.
    Disgusting thought, but not far fetched. For now, let’s ready the nooses for any traitors. The time for “playing nice” is over. If the Rudy melt down doesn’t turn off trumpettes, nothing will.
    I wrote my senator’s office (Sue Collins ) this morning and basically challenged her allegiances. Either Trump or the constitution. No other option.
    I'm sure Collins is "concerned". I wouldn't hold your breath for a non-canned response from her office. King, on the other hand, has staffers that have written me very thorough non-canned responses addressing every specific detail of my email (sometimes the response comes _much_ later than the automated "we received your message and will get back to you" initial response).

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I am beyond words right now
      And Jennifer carnahan tweeted it out.

the schools that gave her her degrees should be ashamed

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

That's some good lawyering there. ****, why didn't I go to law school? I could've cleaned up.
        Is this not an argument for not allowing them to be in charge of anything?
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

True. Nobody should be more embarrassed than Harvard though. Ted Cruz, Kayleigh McEnany, and Jared Kushner.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

True. Nobody should be more embarrassed than Harvard though. Ted Cruz, Kayleigh McEnany, and Jared Kushner.
            Harvard is an embarrassment.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

She's also whining that her niece can't go to dance anymore.

https://twitter.com/jkcarnah/status/1329229687445463045

Blames Walz.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I've heard the devotion. Live. From someone I used to respect and admire. I don't get it.
                The only thing I've been able to conclude in the past 4 years is that his most slavish supporters are the people who look at him and go, "Man, if I had a billion dollars and a real estate empire, I'd also be a narcissistic dickhead who loudly and proudly tells everyone I hate what I really think of them because there'd be zero consequences!"

It is a personality type/disorder, and those people admire him for it because they all have it.

Comment

She's also whining that her niece can't go to dance anymore.

https://twitter.com/jkcarnah/status/1329229687445463045

Blames Walz.
                  I hope this bich keeps her job, because she’ll help run the GOP nowhere

Comment

• Rudy Giuliani's son has covid. Was in the room at the press conference yesterday with his unhinged and abnormally sweaty father. Thoughts and prayers (hey I'm not saying WHAT I'm thinking or WHAT I'm praying for).

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Desantis
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Keep reading until you see it

Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• No way this guy is certifying

I bet he runs for gov as he’s on his knees for that sweet trumptard vote

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...81485457952770

Comment

• When you leave 10 minutes before the movie ends: https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/sta...49734705590274

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

No way this guy is certifying

I bet he runs for gov as he’s on his knees for that sweet trumptard vote

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...81485457952770
                              Holy ****... we're in serious, serious trouble...
                              Code:

Comment

• The entire Giuliani legal team? Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisMege...63050451705856

Comment

Working...
                                X