Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good god...this whole thing is a dumpster fire.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Good god...this whole thing is a dumpster fire.
      It's been an amazing newsday. These people are ****ing nuts.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Good god...this whole thing is a dumpster fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

This is changing the subject a bit, but didn't that Jenna Ellis call Trump a moron or something like that a couple of years ago? I thought I saw reference to it, but I can't find it now.

I do think that's kind of funny, if in fact she said it, but is now standing there with Rudy making these stupid arguments on behalf of Trump.
          Same person. She must be getting more per day than Rudy

Comment

• Trumpettes blood bleeds red, not orange. You want a civil war? Keep it up and see the response...
            $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
            Just win.....

Comment

I think you're wrong. In fact, I think an argument can even be made that having had to live through a Trump presidency has actually in many ways strengthened the country, and democracy in it. More people have become engaged in the political process. A broader cross-section of races, gender preferences, religions have gotten involved and have run for (and been elected to) office, all in response to Trump. The news media has expanded into different mediums, and has been much less likely to accept the "official" explanation of things, much more likely to be openly critical or even contemptuous.

We aren't any closer to an authoritarian, fascist dictatorship today than we were four years ago, and candidly it would be even harder to establish one now than it ever was before, largely due to the response to the Trump presidency.
              They're trying to steal an election among other things. Again we don't have to have fallen into a dictatorship for The Constitution to be under siege.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

You all sure "owned" the libs though. So much for America First, which we all know really means White Male Conservatives First, but whatever.
                well, millions of them WILL suffer in the coming fascist state that might occupy what was once called the United States of America. Not to say what will happen to plenty of them in Civil War II.

I also have to say I don't know how Black Americans do it. They've literally been having their votes stolen since the day after they won the right to be considered something more than property in this country. And that's on top of being property and not human for the first few hundred years they were on this continent. I have had someone suggest my vote should not count for the first time after decades of successful voting and I am ready for a revolution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                  Trumpettes blood bleeds red, not orange. You want a civil war? Keep it up and see the response...
                  Just pull all the red states' federal funding and inundate them with meth and opiates. We'll win any lame war they try to start in weeks without firing a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

They're trying to steal an election among other things. Again we don't have to have fallen into a dictatorship for The Constitution to be under siege.
                    Well, I'm trying to win the Powerball, too. Who do you think has a better chance?

I voted for Biden. I have no doubt that Biden won. I also have no doubt that Trump, for all of his floundering around, has zero chance of changing that outcome. His legal team is like the '76-77 Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

You guys really need to just chill over all of this. Biden's legal team is on top of it. No election is going to get stolen.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Well, I'm trying to win the Powerball, too. Who do you think has a better chance?

I voted for Biden. I have no doubt that Biden won. I also have no doubt that Trump, for all of his floundering around, has zero chance of changing that outcome. His legal team is like the '76-77 Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

You guys really need to just chill over all of this. Biden's legal team is on top of it. No election is going to get stolen.
                      We know it won't be ...that's not the issue. It's the attempt and that those on the right are allowing it... encouraging it and helping it.
                      thats the problem. It's not just talk you POS.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

the problem is his brain dead followers believe this bull**** about the election being stolen, and 99% of elected GOP officials either believe it or believe they need to play along or else face the wrath of trump and his kool aid drinkers

this is a much bigger problem then you are willing to admit to

Comment

Hope you are right about the final outcome, but you are dead wrong about the damage already done. Very wrong.
                          $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                          Just win.....

Comment

• One of the issues is that Republicans pretend not to notice the constantly moving goalposts. “We will grow a spine after the votes are counted.” “We will stand up to him after the recounts are done.” “We will for sure support the United States if Trump’s lawsuits to overturn the certification all fail.” “We will definitely stop suckling Trump’s sack after his last descendant is dead and buried.” Etc etc.
                            One revealing stat as to the pure evil at work here: more black prisoners have been executed under Trump’s orders than in the previous 60 YEARS COMBINED. Not counting citizens shot to death in the streets without trial, or refugees from other authoritarian regimes shot to death while crossing into the country. We have already been poisoned.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

this is a much bigger problem then you are willing to admit to
                              I think it is a much bigger problem than a lot of people, including a lot of democrats and progressives, are willing to admit. I believe trump is doing as much damage to our democracy in the last two weeks as he had done up to this point in his presidency.

Civilizations end. Societies die. Countries cease to exist. To think for some magical reason it won't or can't happen here increases the likelihood it WILL happen here. This country is being set up to fail. It might not happen next year. But it might. And too many people are fiddling.

Comment

• It must be so embarrassing when the head of your party and the guy you made the President turns out to be a fascist.

Sorry, Republicans. At least you're being brave and oppos--- oh, right.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X