Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Does this make his supporters that lie to pollsters criminals?
    He literally just tweeted out dreck on the philly RINO commissioner and ended it with “we win!” Like the kid in Big Daddy who insists he wins every game. ***

Comment

• What the **** is an illegal suppression poll?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        What the **** is an illegal suppression poll?
        A billy club?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          This is a fascinating story of mental illness.

polls that showed him losing are now illegal.

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...22125927276547
          That isnt new...they tried suing CNN over their poll this summer. That idiot lawyer Jenna Ellis lead the charge and even went on CNN to yell at them about it.

If they think their cases are laughed out of court now...imagine being the lawyer having to argue in court the election wasnt fair because the polls were wrong. They might not make it through the sentence.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Jon voight calls the fight against Biden and leftists our greatest battle since the civil war.

a Mississippi R announces the state should succeed rather than be under Biden. I agree. Please go.

Comment

a Mississippi R announces the state should succeed rather than be under Biden. I agree. Please go.
              Seconded.

Comment

Jon voight calls the fight against Biden and leftists our greatest battle since the civil war.

In fact, and Red State that wants to leave feel free.

edit: I do find it funny the clown said "succeed" instead of "secede". The second one they tried and failed so like everything else that state does they did not "succeed" :^)
                Last edited by Handyman; 11-11-2020, 10:55 AM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Meanwhile Trump hasnt said a word about Veteran's Day yet...and his morons wonder why the military voted for Biden.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

edit: I do find it funny the clown said "succeed" instead of "secede". The second one they tried and failed so like everything else that state does they did not "succeed" :^)
                    We don't even have to burn Atlanta this time.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• At this point the LP or someone kinda up the food chain (not necessarily Biden or Harris) needs to just come out and call their bluff. Just basically publicize the "Don't like it, MOVE!" memes that went around 4 years ago and publicly state why.
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                        At this point the LP or someone kinda up the food chain (not necessarily Biden or Harris) needs to just come out and call their bluff. Just basically publicize the "Don't like it, MOVE!" memes that went around 4 years ago and publicly state why.
                        It cant be anyone aligned with the campaign in an official capacity. Not worth the negative blowback. LP/Vets For Trump though should be on it.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I assume I can't be the first to come up with Little Dou-che Coup, right?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I havent seen it anywhere so I give you the credit. The fact that the song is like 60 years old helps your case though ;-)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Might have been my favorite spelling error witnessed ever

Comment

• The pressure continues. pA leg leader now says the legislature stays out of appointing electors in “normal circumstances”

someone does need to stop this before it gets real ugly

https://mobile.***********/awprokop/...36253836201984

Comment

Working...
                                X