Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Starr is back. Monica is thrilled.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MonicaLew...62418912747520
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• AOC with a thread on why some House Dems shouldn’t place all of their blame on “socializm1111!!!!”

Some just dropped the ball completely on advertising.

https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1324694301234921474?s=21
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• “That is the most powerful person in the world, and we see him like an obese turtle on his back, flailing in the hot sun, realizing his time is over,” CNN's Anderson Cooper said.

A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• This is your reminder that Ken Starr permitted rapes to occur on his watch while president of Baylor. He should have zero cred with anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            AOC with a thread on why some House Dems shouldn’t place all of their blame on “socializm1111!!!!”

Some just dropped the ball completely on advertising.

https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1324694301234921474?s=21
            Just another indicator of the epic fail of Perez running the party. Trump in 2016 absolutely destroyed the Democrats because of digital.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I love tapper saying Biden’s talk tonight can’t just be directed at the kasich of the world- remember progressives and Minorities too

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                I love tapper saying Biden’s talk tonight can’t just be directed at the kasich of the world- remember progressives and Minorities too
                That would be nice. I hope it happens.

Comment

• Bahahahaha. always a tweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/petestrzo...70508978688002

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Just another indicator of the epic fail of Perez running the party. Trump in 2016 absolutely destroyed the Democrats because of digital.
                    He needs to be banished to a corner like Hillary

Comment

And Strzok dug it up? That's delicious.

Comment

• Romney: Trump claim of stolen election "recklessly inflames destructive and dangerous passions" http://hill.cm/scB77Iz
                        Romney again, doing as little as possible.

Comment

• Dems in Disarray!1!!!11!!!

Comment

• I agree with silver

https://mobile.twitter.com/NateSilve...69516153409536

Comment

I love tapper saying Biden’s talk tonight can’t just be directed at the kasich of the world- remember progressives and Minorities too
                              Tough needle to thread with three distinct groups, but if anyone can do it it’s him. Given the national crisis going on you would hope at some point our country would unite.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• I really wonder - and this is just me speculating - if a lot of Republicans look at this situation as the best of all possibilities. Consider the following:
                                • No one likes Donald Trump. No one. He sucks all the air out of any room he's in, and how many (establishment) Republicans silently resent that? They want him gone, but want the party to do well, so they played ball while they had to, and now they don't have to anymore. Most Senators think they could be president, but certainly not with Trump around.
                                • Trump's absence allows them to (pretend to have been) be against him this whole time but claim the "good party soldier".
                                • They got an extra SCOTUS or two.
                                • They (probably) retain the Senate and gain seats in the house.

So in the end, many can claim that they're glad he's gone and he was a stain but they wanted to play good soldier and blah blah blah, but ultimately they got what they wanted - a fired up GOP base, 1-2 extra SCOTUS justices and didn't really lose any ground in the legislature. I wouldn't be surprised for more Republicans - conspicuously silent in the past - to open up on Trump now that he's a lame duck.

I am not foolish enough to think that the American people will punish them appropriately, but I hope that TLP is relentless for the next 2-4 years. Trumps collaborators need to be exercised from the party.
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X