Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank goodness. Normalcy will come to the Presidency. Now the fight for Georgia and the Senate begins.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      Wonder what the mood has been in the white house over the last couple days. The one good thing about this slow convergence towards Biden as a winner is it must have been driving Trump crazy
      I feel that Dumpy is probably being physically restrained by allies that know that they are in dire straights and that if he goes off crazier than usual it can sink the entire ship...
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

I feel that Dumpy is probably being physically restrained by allies that know that they are in dire straights and that if he goes off crazier than usual it can sink the entire ship...
        Trump will double down on the crazy. It is who he is.
        Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post

Oh, he will... I just think that since the writing is on the wall, SOME of the R's will break rank to save their own asses... But then again it seems that every time I make a statement like this, the Dump Admin. says "Hold my beer..." **shrug**
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post

I think the more interesting question will be, between now and January what does he do with pardons. Obviously he pardons himself. But, does he go the mass pardon route, either to protect his allies, or to torque people and the media off? It's completely counter to his personality to think of the welfare of others, so a lone pardon of himself might be the best bet. What about his closest stooges, such as Giuliani? What about his family? I think it would be funny if he pardoned himself but left his family hanging.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Lady g says the R senate is gonna be briefed by Trump and he’s not conceding. We’ll see what R senators are gonna join lady g in murdering America

Comment

So now the question is...does Trump spend the next two and a half months at Mar-A-Lago and golf all the time without officially resigning, or does Pence become #46 for a bit?
                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Lady g says the R senate is gonna be briefed by Trump and he’s not conceding. We’ll see what R senators are gonna join lady g in murdering America
                  Oh, goody. They're going to go full Civil War on the bit. What a bunch of ****ing *******. A real man would have conceded by now. Dump is not a man.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Thank goodness. Normalcy will come to the Presidency. Now the fight for Georgia and the Senate begins.
                    one thing we've learned is that pouring in tons of outside money on attack adds does not translate into wins. Give **** tons of money to Abrams to use for get a out the vote drive.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Oh, he will... I just think that since the writing is on the wall, SOME of the R's will break rank to save their own asses... But then again it seems that every time I make a statement like this, the Dump Admin. says "Hold my beer..." **shrug**
                      To them the writing is not on the wall. Their political future is determined by how well they can create drama. Getting the courts to give them an election is not likely. What is more likely is them just continuing the poison drip of fascism on media channels and win the house in 2022. Then run a Trump or Cruz in 2024 with the 48% of the American public that is receptive to their propaganda.
                      Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post

one thing we've learned is that pouring in tons of outside money on attack adds does not translate into wins. Give **** tons of money to Abrams to use for get a out the vote drive.
                        Yes. I hope they got that message.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I think the more interesting question will be, between now and January what does he do with pardons. Obviously he pardons himself. But, does he go the mass pardon route, either to protect his allies, or to torque people and the media off? It's completely counter to his personality to think of the welfare of others, so a lone pardon of himself might be the best bet. What about his closest stooges, such as Giuliani? What about his family? I think it would be funny if he pardoned himself but left his family hanging.
                          I only see him protecting his family. If I was betting, the GOP 2024 ticket will be a fight between a Trump and Cruz.
                          Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I don't think Pat Toomey, Mitt Romney, Ben Sasse, or Susan Collins (although she has no backbone so will probably be silent) are going to follow lady G down that road.

We know Cruz has his lips permanently attached to Trumps anus so he can't turn back now.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue

I'm worried that he will spark a bunch of terrorists. Using violence, or the threat of violence is terrorism. Who we are supposed to be in a war against. We've already seen some pretty violent actions WRT stopping the vote. Which is incredibly dangerous. Hannity is fueling this fire, too- and should take any responsibility if something happens as well. Of course, they will never do that.
                              I can already see on my Facebook feed the derps in my family spreading the THIS IS A COUP crap. This will be ugly.
                              Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

It won't just be pardons. He's going to issue as many executive orders as he can to dismantle, undo, and otherwise obstruct as much of the federal government as he can in the next 2.5 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X