Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah...my gf is pizzed at the flack Walz is getting. So irrational...

I used to like Tom Chorske...but his rants about kids sports are annoying the hell out of me. I can tell Pat Micheletti is about done with it as well cause he comments on his tripe a LOT!
    **** kids sports. junior is learning a far, far more important lesson.

ben leber too with his stupid rants about the gym. Run outside you ****wad
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

She probably figured that looked better than the Parler post she likely got it from...
      As one of my neighbors put it- is he shorting Applebee’s?
      (after someone said he won’t rest until he kills every small business)

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Lol. Just had a third conservative friend block me on Facebook.

This one tried to claim Tim Walz was worth $400 million and cited stargab.com as a source.
        That was strange. Didn’t even get around to why it would matter. Snowflake.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

**** kids sports. junior is learning a far, far more important lesson.

ben leber too with his stupid rants about the gym. Run outside you ****wad
          Yeah...I dont get sports people who think sports and exercise are the only thing that is important. As I said to Ben on Twitter while salons probably shouldn't be open they are often small businesses and the only livelihood these people have. Screw Lifetime or Planet Fitness. Go for a run or do push ups at home. Christ I literally only work out from home and I am down 21 pounds since April and I don't have the resources most of these people have.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            A second amendment claim! My god this is too much

https://mobile.twitter.com/webster/s...24249547005952
            He would have been better off making a 2nd Commandment Claim it would make more sense.

Seriously Rudy is grifting the Grifter in Chief. I am kind of in awe of him right now.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The level of stupidity of trump and his minions is shocking. It's hard for me to comprehend that this crew is running the country. What it really proves to me is something I've always thought anyway, this country runs on inertia. In a way that's good, but in a way it isn't. By all rights people as stupid as trump and his family and the idiots who are stupid enough to work for him should have fvcked this country up so badly, it stops functioning. Yet in hasn't. It masks just how bad he really is in some ways. I just hope people have a little energy left in case we need it in January. If Biden and his crew are not running the country on January 21st we all need to be knee deep in Civil War II.

Comment

• I give you FOUR SAISONS TOTAL LANDSCAPING beer.

Kinda sad that it's an Irish brewery that is doing this... I'd buy it if I could get my hands on it....
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• So I admit that I suck at math...but if I did the calculations correct if any state certifies of the ones he is challenging he cannot drop the threshold far enough to force a House vote he can win outright but that is it. He needs to run the table and get them all to not count and he then wins 232-227.

The House vote option is out unless an elector goes rogue and votes 3rd party.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Monica Palmer wants to rescind the certification. Someone got a call from Lady G.

https://twitter.com/DonovanSlack/sta...492191232?s=19

fwiw it doesn't look like she can do that. If I were her I would avoid Detroit...

edit: smart to put the spotlight on you with this hanging over your head. https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/stat...182564354?s=19
                    Last edited by Handyman; 11-18-2020, 11:10 PM.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Monica Palmer wants to rescind the certification. Someone got a call from Lady G.

https://twitter.com/DonovanSlack/sta...492191232?s=19

fwiw it doesn't look like she can do that. If I were her I would avoid Detroit...
                      She sounds reeeeeal stable
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

She sounds reeeeeal stable
                        Well her days are numbered: https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/stat...182564354?s=19
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Bummer
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

F—ck around and find out
                              Code:

Comment

F—ck around and find out
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X