Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoooooly **** is right. Watch this guy from the board take down the two dolts.

I love him

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinMKru...87494180474882

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Hoooooly **** is right. Watch this guy from the board take down the two dolts.

I love him

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinMKru...87494180474882
      Yeah that is a good one. The video from the meeting where the Black Man on the Board all but said she is a racist was pretty good too.

My guess...either the SOS told the GOP canvassers that they are in ethical trouble (which they friggin are) and wont survive this gambit anyways. I mean a conspiracy theorist and a woman who is part of a PAC that violates her job description is not a good look.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Good god reading the lawyers run circles around Rudy is just sad. He doesn't even know the complaint he is making and certainly isnt making any arguments a judge would agree with. I can walk in court and claim Ted Cruz murdered my father last night but without evidence a judge will just have me removed.
        Rudy didn't know what "strict scrutiny" means. I learned what that meant in a class in high school.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah that is a good one. The video from the meeting where the Black Man on the Board all but said she is a racist was pretty good too.

My guess...either the SOS told the GOP canvassers that they are in ethical trouble (which they friggin are) and wont survive this gambit anyways. I mean a conspiracy theorist and a woman who is part of a PAC that violates her job description is not a good look.
          Option #2: They remembered that they're in Detroit and eventually would have to go outside.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Jenna Ellis wants you to know that a bunch of GOPers wrote STRONG LETTERS TO THE SECRETARY OF STATE!!!

https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/st...87860246802434

Trolling her makes my night better :^)
            All you need to know about her is that she includes "Esq" in her Twitter handle.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Rudy didn't know what "strict scrutiny" means. I learned what that meant in a class in high school.
              Yeah...that was painful to read.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Sounds like the AG either threatened or did file suit. So... yeah, they are ****ed.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Holy fcuking chit! That is going to come back and haunt him...

(when it comes to this situation probably not in general)
                  It won't. He owns some sort of business in a Downriver burb. As I have said before, Downriver is basically Cold Alabama.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

It won't. He owns some sort of business in a Downriver burb. As I have said before, Downriver is basically Cold Alabama.
                    I guarantee they were threatened. They didn't flip for their health. (though I would cause Detroit)
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• They've reversed course and certified.
                      Feet of clay...
                      (not that they had anything real to stand on anyway)
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Except it wouldnt get to that point unless both candidates fall below the threshold to win. So for example if it was a 269-269 tie then it goes to the House for the vote. They would need to have a lot of states de-certify to get to a point where Biden doesn't have the majority and by then you are talking Civil War anyways.

If Michigan just holds off they either dont send electors at all (which lowers the threshold) or both sides do and it becomes a Constitutional Crisis and the smart money is on President Pelosi.

To better explain what I mean...lets say all states certify but Pennsylvania. PA decides not to send electors instead of sending what will amount to 2 sets. (which is how it would play out) You would subtract 20 votes from the Electoral total (538-20 = 518) and it is now 260 to win instead of 270 to win. Biden still has over 260 so Biden still wins. They would need to eliminate enough states to get Biden's total down to 232 or less to force a House vote.

(note: I am not an electoral scholar this is based on what I have read, what lawyers have said, what election experts have intimated and what has happened in the past based on my 2-3 months of study on this in the wake of where we were headed. I could be way wrong and if I so I will of course admit it)
                        From what I’ve read from that expert you mentioned, is that won’t get to the House because essentially no vote will have taken place because both Houses of Congress will be in dispute of which slate of electors are legitimate. And as long as the two Houses are in dispute then the Electoral College vote isn’t finished.

Either we get President Biden or Acting President Pelosi. Though the House Dems could have fun and install Biden as Speaker then we’d get Acting President Biden.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• https://twitter.com/BrieforNevada/st...088048128?s=19

I have just been informed that the Trump campaign has filed a lawsuit against me as an elector for the state of Nevada. Me a homeless veteran who is nonetheless continuing to do her duty to the American people
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JustinGrayWSB/st...913033219?s=19

In new intv with me, @GaSecofState says 24,000 GOPs who voted absentee in primary did not vote in General - says Donald Trump cost himself the election by sowing distrust in absentee: "he would have won by 10 thousand votes he actually suppressed, depressed his own voting base"
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/SenTinaSmith/sta...117532674?s=19

Today, the Senate was insane. It was so detached from reality. We voted on judges and nearly confirmed an appointee who believes in the gold standard. Meanwhile, a pandemic is raging, and we are doing nothing about it.
                              https://twitter.com/SenTinaSmith/sta...438734336?s=19

The government is going to run out of money in about three weeks, and we are doing nothing about it. One of our members apparently asked the Secretary of State for Georgia whether he could trash actual legal votes, and we are doing nothing about it.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Rudy didn't even know what 'opacity' meant.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X