Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Who cares. Why do we have to make things better? Time to cut the cancer out.
    I’m sure he has all kinds of ideas to make it better. Like placate the terrorists. Because yea, everyone who is unhappy deserves to have an election overturned so they don’t get more angry.

i said basically this exact thing earlier today:

https://mobile.twitter.com/fran_wild...52919166021639

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      This is an honest question...could an electric company deny service to a strip club or abortion clinic? I think that the nature of these companies is that they are utilities versus something like a bakery. We’ll see how it plays out but I’m not sure these actions make things better.
      Whatever the "nature" of these companies are, they are not publicly regulated utilities. Perhaps they should be. Lord knows Twitter and Facebook have caused as much harm as they have informed and educated. But today they are not.

We need to keep saying this too, who cares if certain, necessary actions on the part of loyal Americans cause the enemy to commit more illegal acts? You know what, chemotherapy sucks too. It makes you puke and your hair fall out, you have zero energy and I'm told it sometimes seems worse than the disease it is battling. It opens you up to all sorts of bad 5h!t but eventually it cures your cancer.

So here's the deal, we have coddled this enemy for far too long. Some have said work with it, educate it, try to understand it, meet it halfway. Others say ignore it, evolution is taking care of business and in another 100 or 200 or 300 years they'll be far less numerous than they are today. Well to that I say I'm tired of this enemy. I say not one step back ever again. Not. One. Step.
      The next time one of these mobs assembles for violence, they should be neutralized. Every single one of them. Put them down until they won't or can't get up. This is all they understand, so speak to them in their language.
      Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 01-09-2021, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Twitter is not a fvcking utility.

Your isp could (and should) be argued to be a public utility, but Twitter and Facebook and youtube most certainly are not.

Twitter:light bulbs
        ISP:electric company

Comment

• Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
          Twitter is not a fvcking utility.

Your isp could (and should) be argued to be a public utility, but Twitter and Facebook and youtube most certainly are not.

Twitter:light bulbs
          ISP:electric company
          It also isnt a civil right...which seems to be the new talking point/deflection for the Right. It took them mere hours to pivot proving they have learned nothing from any of this.

Fcuk unity...we will heal when the cancer is eradicated. Time to bring back and oldie but a goodie...you are either with us you are against us. If you defend anything Trump does or says, or argue we need to placate him or his people then you are one of them. (not saying you Drew) This is America love it for leave it! Dont like it...hurt your feelings? **** YOUR FEELINGS!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So Lin Wood is telling people on Parler (saw this posted by a MAGAt ex-coworker on Facebook) to turn off auto-updates on their iPhones because the Dems are going to fvck with the Emergency Alert System.

Using an outdated version of iOS to own the libs...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• I mean... maybe?
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                So Lin Wood is telling people on Parler (saw this posted by a MAGAt ex-coworker on Facebook) to turn off auto-updates on their iPhones because the Dems are going to fvck with the Emergency Alert System.

Using an outdated version of iOS to own the libs...
                Yeah it is weird Parlertakes posted the "parlays". Apparently Trump was going to announce something and that was the Deep State way to stop it maybe?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Fcuk unity...we will heal when the cancer is eradicated.
                  Correct. This is the guy who smashes into your car and then says "hey, let's not get the cops involved..."

LOL. Sorry, no, buddy. You are going to jail or a mental institution.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I am not saying go out and kill them, and I am glad it never got real bad that way on Wednesday. But every one of them needs to face the wrath and need to do it on live TV. No quarter can be given and no amount of Ivory Tower BS can be used to try and make it all better anymore. No matter who they are or their status there needs to be a reckoning. If we back off in an attempt to just wait it out the next time, when they dont have a moron in charge, lord only knows how bad it is going to get. White Privilege isnt going away just because minorities are gaining numbers.
                    I am not counseling backing off. Sometimes I wonder whether I can't write or people can't read.

Prosecute the hell out of them. But don't give them the bloodbath their leaders wanted. Their leaders are the problem here -- a mob of morons is just a mob of morons, but the Republican party using a mob of morons to create a crisis and then suspend law is a serious problem.

That's what this was. This was an attempted coup, but the danger wasn't the yahoos. The yahoos were set up -- they were wound up and sent out to get shot down, after which the Nazi Party would rise with trembling voice and order martial law to prevent further (sniff) bloodshed. It's obvious Dump was in on it -- that's what Stone and Kelly and those guys were for, and what his populating the DOD with goons was supposed to do (this was a laughably stupid and doomed plan cuz that's not the way the military works, but we are dealing with the Conservative Mind here). It seems fairly obvious Hawley was. Cruz is an open question -- he is cynical enough to sense the change in the wind and grab on for the ride. Pence seems to have been invited and then browbeaten and in each instance his cowardice paralyzed him, first from participating in the coup, then from whistle blowing. And finally there are the sheer incompetents like Rubio and Gohmert and Tuberville who were simply used as witlings and discarded.

The entire Right should be given a timeout for the next 4-8 years while we sort through who is a traitor and who is just a moron. Arrest and prosecute the ring leaders -- the political leadership and the punditry. As for the poor dumb stooges who managed to get their thumbs out of their unemployable butts long enough to get to DC and try desperately to be rifle fodder for their masters, id them, monitor them, and use them as pigeons to lead us to the Nazi field commanders who are scattered all through local yokel white nationalist groups and law enforcement.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 01-10-2021, 03:27 AM.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• More than once, I've posted my point about the only proven election fraud has been votes for dumpy, right?

Along the same irony- Q started as some kind of anti child sex circle thing against Hillary Clinton, right? No evidence, no actual facts, nothing. On the other hand, there has been a child sex slave ring, run by a rich person- presumably a member of the racist party.

Pretty much everything the racists complain about and have a "stance" about against the Democrats, they are doing, a lot of.

Fear government corruption, accept someone clearly, and proudly, making money off the government. Fear national security, accept when national secrets are spoken in public. Fear relationships with former enemies, embrace a close relationship with vladdy (over our security groups).

BTW, one other thing that I thought of last night- BLM is called an evil leftist group, correct? What's BLM's actual goals? Equal treatment, equal rights, equal opportunity.... So labeling the right racists is more accurate than a joke.

All in all, there's zero reason to take any right argument serious. People here have confirmed the heck out of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Here’s the white cop getting crushed and yelling for help.
                        https://mobile.twitter.com/joshscamp...49675777011714

then there’s the video of the black guard being chased up stairs by white maga larps. Imagine if a group of black men had chased a lone security guard?
                        That black cop deserves a medal.

Watch the replay of the video and the pictures. He’s by himself, he looks down the hallway towards the floor entrance of the Senate and notices it’s unguarded. He then he starts pushing the guy leading the pack and has them run down the hallway after him, leading them away from the entrance to the floor of the senate.

That was a life or death decision for that man. “Do I risk my life by leading this pack of rabid, white racists away from the senate?” He didn’t even hesitate.

The man is a hero.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This is an honest question...could an electric company deny service to a strip club or abortion clinic? I think that the nature of these companies is that they are utilities versus something like a bakery. We’ll see how it plays out but I’m not sure these actions make things better.
                          They're not federally regulated like utilities. They've been pretty adamant about not allowing themselves to be. And thrown a lot of money at politicians so they won't be.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Why is it always the Democrats who have to work to make things better?

Why didn't the Republicans work to make things better these past two months, instead of continuing to spread conspiracy theories about how Biden wasn't the rightfully elected president, and pushing the bull**** being spread by Trump?

I mean, if they were so concerned about unity and what's best for the country?
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Why is it always the Democrats who have to work to make things better?

Why didn't the Republicans work to make things better these past two months, instead of continuing to spread conspiracy theories about how Biden wasn't the rightfully elected president, and pushing the bull**** being spread by Trump?

I mean, if they were so concerned about unity and what's best for the country?
                              It’s always a standard for one side.

clyburn says they knew where his unmarked office was

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...72529803194368

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                That black cop deserves a medal.

Watch the replay of the video and the pictures. He’s by himself, he looks down the hallway towards the floor entrance of the Senate and notices it’s unguarded. He then he starts pushing the guy leading the pack and has them run down the hallway after him, leading them away from the entrance to the floor of the senate.

That was a life or death decision for that man. “Do I risk my life by leading this pack of rabid, white racists away from the senate?” He didn’t even hesitate.

The man is a hero.
                                Yeah the breakdown I saw was nuts. 2:14 the lead rioter looks toward unguarded senate door, 2:15 it was secured

Comment

Working...
                                X