Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

You keep saying stuff like that just like the academics in Germany did with the Nazis. They dont go away as the numbers shrink they grow angrier and less predictable. Every Jew that isnt a kapo like Ben Shapiro or Stephen Miller is freaking out right now because this is the crap that leads to bad things. This is never the final step it is usually just a precursor to something way worse if you dont stamp it out.

History shows you are wrong man. You dont just breed them out or educate them away it almost always takes a war or some sort of tragedy sooner or later. You really want to make the same mistake everyone else made?

I am not saying go out and kill them, and I am glad it never got real bad that way on Wednesday. But every one of them needs to face the wrath and need to do it on live TV. No quarter can be given and no amount of Ivory Tower BS can be used to try and make it all better anymore. No matter who they are or their status there needs to be a reckoning. If we back off in an attempt to just wait it out the next time, when they dont have a moron in charge, lord only knows how bad it is going to get. White Privilege isnt going away just because minorities are gaining numbers.
    You just said what I wanted to say in a more elegant way.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The idea has, explicitly, been to kick the can down the road until demographics takes care of the problem. The white animal underclass has been with this country since its Founding. It was over 90% of the country then. Likely 70% at the turn of the 20th Century. It's down to 50% now. We have come a long way. Education, diversity, and cosmopolitanism have gradually (albeit painfully slowly) reduced their numbers like a vaccine inexorably wiping out a virus.

There will always be conservatives -- half of humans are apparently born with brain structures that privilege fear over imagination and authoritarian groveling over innovative thinking. No doubt there was some evolutionary advantage in this, particularly before automation reduced the scope of useful activity that conservatives are competent at to military service and prostitution.

But the number of wholly unconstructed reactionaries -- the 2021 conservative Everyman -- is always diminishing. Even with their bovine, uneducated sows spitting out broods in double figures, very few of them immigrate and their lifestyle choices and mental incapacity leads to a sky high death rate.

The problem is solving itself. We don't have witch burnings anymore. We have lynchings but they're only by cops, not entire towns. Human civilization is the story of the restriction of the murderousness of the Right. We are approaching an inflection point after which they will have no more voice in national politics. Even the Republican party will eventually have to excrete the Nazis if they want to remain competitive anywhere outside the Failed States.
      To a certain extent it is true that over the course of decades or centuries overall the number of these idiots in the world is diminishing. But sometimes in history there are occasions where it moves rapidly and horribly in the other direction and you need more than time, education and negotiation to put down the threat. THAT TIME IS ONCE AGAIN UPON US. Please realize that.

My guess is we will find out very soon what side of the fight law enforcement is really on. And then the military.

Comment

• While I agree with Brown 100%, at some point we need more than words. At the very least censure MUST be voted on, as that only needs a majority vote to pass, whereas expulsion requires at least 2/3rds. Like a of people, the Democrats need to stop dicking around. We need bold action to take back this country. I am tired of a minority of traitors and enablers to dictate what happens here. The enemy is taking bold action. We must meet them head on.

Comment

• Toomey now saying trump committed impeachable offenses. On the one hand I am glad when any republican goes this far but it just reveals once again the spinelessness of nearly 99% of that party. I almost wish one of them would have been injured Wednesday because that might be the only thing to get consensus among at least a majority of our elected republicans that this thing is as bad as it is. I doubt the enemy sacrificing one police officer will make enough of them come around to reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

To a certain extent it is true that over the course of decades or centuries overall the number of these idiots in the world is diminishing. But sometimes in history there are occasions where it moves rapidly and horribly in the other direction and you need more than time, education and negotiation to put down the threat. THAT TIME IS ONCE AGAIN UPON US. Please realize that.

My guess is we will find out very soon what side of the fight law enforcement is really on. And then the military.
            The messy bit is it’s probably a little of both. I just hope these idiots don’t start shooting up Whole Foods and doing things like that. Maybe with Trump being gone and life hopefully getting back to normal in the next year things start to cool down. I’m sure a lot of people are struggling with their mental health right now.

edit: I think a lot of the current wackos are in this group: https://www.niemanlab.org/2020/12/we...conspiracists/
            Last edited by Drew S.; 01-09-2021, 05:49 PM.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Here's a nice, sane, legal and peaceful way to punish the grifters: Don't hire them.

Let it be known to the business world: Hire any of Trump’s fellow fabulists above, and Forbes will assume that everything your company or firm talks about is a lie. We’re going to scrutinize, double-check, investigate with the same skepticism we’d approach a Trump tweet.

Comment

• Quoting Handyman below who was dead on.
                Both my wife and I noticed in some of the post insurrection interviews that the female being asked questions would continually look to the male partner for...accuracy? The look in their eyes was more like fear, as in, “did I say that right, dear?” Or else...

“You know who isnt surprised...the wives of these people who see what they are like far away from the prying eyes of the public. The ones who wear lots of concealer around their eyes and take anxiety meds like they are pez candies. The ones who "trip and fall" or "ran into the door" after he had his 12 pack of Miller High Life. This isnt mental illness, this is misogyny and testosterone mixed with racism and anger. It has always been there only now they had a guy ten times worse, who backed up all their grievances and used his bully pulpit to tell the world how they were right all along. Then they all went to the internet and threw gas on the fire.”
                $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                Just win.....

Comment

• Two black capital police talked to buzz fed.

jesus

““That was a heavily trained group of militia terrorists that attacked us,” said the officer, who has been with the department for more than a decade. “They had radios, we found them, they had two-way communicators and earpieces. They had bear spray. They had flash bangs ... They were prepared. They strategically put two IEDs, pipe bombs in two different locations. These guys were military trained. A lot of them were former military,” the veteran said, referring to two suspected pipe bombs that were found outside the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee.

The officer even described coming face to face with police officers from across the country in the mob. He said some of them flashed the badges, telling him to let them through, and trying to explain that this was all part of a movement that was supposed to help.”

https://mobile.***********/ryanjreil...52286862360577

Comment

• https://mobile.***********/JenniferJ...32696333774849

NEWS: A group of US House GOPers who voted to accept Biden’s Electoral College victory are asking Biden to persuade Pelosi to back off impeaching Trump for Capitol riot. @RepKenBuck
                    and others warn in letter it would inflame Trump supporters, damage efforts to unify country.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Two black capital police talked to buzz fed.

jesus

““That was a heavily trained group of militia terrorists that attacked us,” said the officer, who has been with the department for more than a decade. “They had radios, we found them, they had two-way communicators and earpieces. They had bear spray. They had flash bangs ... They were prepared. They strategically put two IEDs, pipe bombs in two different locations. These guys were military trained. A lot of them were former military,” the veteran said, referring to two suspected pipe bombs that were found outside the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee.

The officer even described coming face to face with police officers from across the country in the mob. He said some of them flashed the badges, telling him to let them through, and trying to explain that this was all part of a movement that was supposed to help.”

https://mobile.***********/ryanjreil...52286862360577
                      I really don't think any of us here is going to like what is coming. I wouldn't be surprised if members of the house and senate were in on it. The 9-11 terrorists pretty much shot their wad on 9-11. I wasn't fearful of more terrorist attacks like that coming our way. The domestic enemy hasn't come close to shooting their wad yet. My guess is Biden will be faced with a crisis in his presidency unlike any seen since Roosevelt. I wonder if he suspected?

Comment

• How about, you pass single payer, roll back every environmental protection, add a few SC judges, this week, and then they’ll consider not impeaching again.

Comment

• Don't forget my personal favorite no, uncle buck's.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• I really don't care, do u?

Comment

• Like I said before, they didn't worry about what their effort to delegitimize Biden's election would do for the country.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Don't forget my personal favorite no, uncle buck's.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X