Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

“As the man who caused all this said, we need to move on”

Wow, great advice there Lindsey.
    This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• First we lost hunters laptop, now Nancy’s aides is stolen

https://mobile.twitter.com/kurtbarde...96579818057730

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

If AOC steps on any throat in 6 inch heels I want it to be mine.

Fig. 1 Screw BU
        Gotta get in line behind Ben Shapiro...
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I read this, and the accusation is appalling but this would be virtually impossible to track down. Also, I'm not sure how much stock I put into the words of some second hand story on Twitter. I don't want to let my biases drive here.

But jesus tapdancing christ.
          As Clown said there is video. Eric Swalwell also said they seemed to know how to get to places he would have trouble finding and he works there.

I have said this since Wednesday Night...the call is coming from inside the (pun intended) house. This was a plan and some of the people who were supposed to protect the Capitol were 100% part of it and didn't even attempt to hide it. Terrorist accomplices in movies are more covert.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

As Clown said there is video. Eric Swalwell also said they seemed to know how to get to places he would have trouble finding and he works there.

I have said this since Wednesday Night...the call is coming from inside the (pun intended) house. This was a plan and some of the people who were supposed to protect the Capitol were 100% part of it and didn't even attempt to hide it. Terrorist accomplices in movies are more covert.
            Not that he’s completely wrong but I’m sure part of it was just people randomly walking around. Where you had thousands of people milling around some people were bound to wind up most places.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Dominion is suing Powell for $1.3 billion!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah I’m not going to post details here but someone very close to me is COS for a congressmen...and a lot of stuff hasn’t come out yet but it’s all really disturbing

Comment

• Oh yeah I forgot about that!
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    If you believe that, you need to impeach immediately. Like as in 3pm today. If you're talking about Monday or next week, you're grandstanding.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Dominion is suing Powell for $1.3 billion!
                      You just know that Dominion will be watching Trump's public comments after he's out of office for further words against Dominion's machines. As soon as they see a single video of it, he's going to find himself in a lawsuit of his own making. Only this time he won't be the party filing it for a change.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Yeah, I get that it's not up to the public defenders office. Basically what I was saying is that I'm sure the defender's office would be real pleased to see an influx of 500 cases, each charged with multiple minor crimes, against unemployed people as Wayupthere speculated. I'm sure that office is busy enough.
                        Again, the DA's office (and the public) don't care. This is the way the system works. Whether you agree with it or not. It is stacked against the defenders, especially poor, unemployed -- and more especially minority -- ones. Big time. Get out and learn how it's done these days. They purposely drown the public defender's office. That's how the DA gets their way.
                        Russell Jaslow
                        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Dominion is suing Powell for $1.3 billion!
                          Given her legal abilities I look forward to them winning like $10 billion.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Though I agree, this is also scary the other way around -- it opens us up to attacks from our enemy if they know we have one hand tied behind our backs.
                            Russell Jaslow
                            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Yeah I’m not going to post details here but someone very close to me is COS for a congressmen...and a lot of stuff hasn’t come out yet but it’s all really disturbing
                              Interesting...Is this a big part of the reason behind the two week recess?
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Given her legal abilities I look forward to them winning like $10 billion.
                                Release the Kraken!! The storm is coming!!!

Funny how that works better here ;^)
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X