Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    They. Let. Them. In.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Liz Cheney just called out Trump on national TV, saying that he called these people to the Capitol today. I'm genuinely shocked that anybody from the GOP would admit to the stark truth today.
      Cheney has been against him for a while now. She hated the idea of a challenge...

(she still sucks and I bet her sister still hates her)
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Ivanka Calls Mob of Trump Supporters 'American Patriots' in Now Deleted Tweet and People Are Calling Her Out

Waiting for Trump to boast about the riot crowd numbers.

Comment

• The police wanted tbis as much as Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Exactly. They covered their ears when clear warning signs were out- even 4 years ago, those warning signs were there. 4 years.

You are getting exactly what you deserve, the racist party is going to implode.

I remember asking my conservative friend what would happen to his party if they vote in dumpy over lunch in 2016. You could see this BEFORE the election.

R's can just go burn all of that money they got to keep warm. It's the warmth of the devil.
            Hell, even Lady G called it before the election in 2016.

Still didn't stop him from lapping up all that sweet mushroom sauce.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              The police wanted tbis as much as Trump
              yup.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                jfc

Liz Cheney is the voice of ****ing reason in the GOP. What a ****ed up country.
                McConnell too. The Right is completely gone.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• They’ve built gallows

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeerGeek2...32074972852224

Comment

• Anyone who think the likes of Cruz and Hawley are going to feel any responsibility for this or plan on even moderating their words as they continue their assaults on our democracy are in for a rude surprise. They are going to double down.

The only silver lining is if the country survives this with our constitution intact and the actual rule of law winning the days to come the republican party is dead and democratic candidates are going to win a lot of elections from here on out for a few years. But that's if we survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Well that settles that. The right gets gallows, the left gets guillotines.

(As usual the left takes the more effective one)
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• They're taking down the American flag and replacing it with a Trump flag...

PATRIOTS!!!

https://twitter.com/FarhangNamdar/st...13220921942019
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          They're taking down the American flag and replacing it with a Trump flag...

PATRIOTS!!!

https://twitter.com/FarhangNamdar/st...13220921942019
                          Just wait until someone kneels for it
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

And yet I've yet to hear of any arrests. Wonder what the difference is...
                            Thirteen.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• The Dow closed at another record high. Best president ever!

Comment

• Sec of Defense didn’t bother talking to Trump

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillKrist...41194316754951

Comment

Working...
                                X