Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acosta is saying his sources close to Trump are saying he is starting accept he cant come back. Also that they are starting to see that the legal challenges may not work either since the map is so far against them.

My guess is he tweets something stupid within the hour because of that report.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Ballot counter in Georgia is in hiding after Trump tards accuse them of tossing ballots, post their license plate online and tons of death threats are coming in.

be proud, republikkkans

Comment

• I wonder how many people voted for Trump just because they’re sick of covid restrictions and figured he’d be less likely to start to ramp them back up than Biden?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Ballot counter in Georgia is in hiding after Trump tards accuse them of tossing ballots, post their license plate online and tons of death threats are coming in.

be proud, republikkkans
          What a Beta. They should stop clutching at pearls...

Bass,

I know that is what Trump was trying to do in Nevada. He was telling everyone in Vegas Biden would shut the economy down which would obviously kill them. The people I know who have gone to Vegas recently said they take the restrictions almost militant level seriously so I highly doubt they bought into any of it. The Rurals though around the country (and the morons who flout the rules anyways) definitely buy it though.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            I wonder how many people voted for Trump just because they’re sick of covid restrictions and figured he’d be less likely to start to ramp them back up than Biden?
            “The mask mandate” was the top reason I heard the last few weeks, but those people were already in The Basket with no hope of escape.
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Why won’t AP call it? Afraid of riots? Did Joe ask them to hold off until dark (I understand that’s conspiracy theory-y, but it’s getting ridiculous)
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

• Corey Lewandowski is on Fox saying that there is evidence and a sworn affidavit from a funeral home director that a number of their most recent "clients" registered and voted after they finished their stay with her.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Biden wants things called. He was supposed to speak tonight but if they wont call it he wont. I get being cautious but there is only like 100k votes left in PA and the VAST majority is in Philly and Pittsburgh. They have to be close to calling it. I mean they called Arizona and that is much more competitive at this point.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    Corey Lewandowski is on Fox saying that there is evidence and a sworn affidavit from a funeral home director that a number of their most recent "clients" registered and voted after they finished their stay with her.
                    That is almost as believable as the Blind Woman who said they tried to steal her votes. (and then was caught voting twice I believe)

When Corey Lewandowski is the best you can get to defend you...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/statu...73567205470209
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        Corey Lewandowski is on Fox saying that there is evidence and a sworn affidavit from a funeral home director that a number of their most recent "clients" registered and voted after they finished their stay with her.
                        Does the funeral home also do laptop repair?
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Allegheny county military absentee went 4:1 Biden lolololll

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Biden wants things called. He was supposed to speak tonight but if they wont call it he wont. I get being cautious but there is only like 100k votes left in PA and the VAST majority is in Philly and Pittsburgh. They have to be close to calling it. I mean they called Arizona and that is much more competitive at this point.
                            I saw a meme (had the “I didn’t do it” classroom scene from The Simpsons) that said every other network is waiting to force Fox News to make the first call.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Santorum just made the argument against the BS in PA. Basically said if they are trying to rig this they did a terrible job because votes were up over 10% around the state but only 3% in Philly. Trump just did poorer in a lot of counties he won in 2016 and is actually doing BETTER in Philly. (he lost by like 67 points in 2016)

Santorum, for once, used logic and it destroyed Trump's narrative.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• From the “Suckers and Losers” desk: “Allegheny County military absentee ballots just went 4:1 for Biden.” (Twitter)

Comment

Working...
                                X