Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Bbbuuuut the GOP electors aren’t here!

suck it up, buttercup. That’s because you got your azz kicked
    I heard that in a number of states the Democratic electors weren't there. Have we looked into that?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Who?
      Extremely conservative republican congressman from Michigan's 10th district (most of the "thumb"). Voted with trump nearly 100% of the time. No longer a member of the republican party.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Watched a replay of that, he pointed out that other states had the exact same "issues" that Texas had, but they were not included in the lawsuit. Only the ones that dumpy lost. He clearly thinks this was a total political power grab.

And it should be pointed out that dumpy has never really wanted to BE the President, he just wants to be called the president. I do hope that he's treated with the contempt he's deserved, and is rarely called what other former Presidents are called.
        I’m pretty sure that Dump still hasn’t realized the presidency is a real job with actual consequences. He thinks he’s in a cheaply-cast game show or something.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• If this is what Biden is gonna do, then eff it, I’m taking a vacation over New Years

https://mobile.twitter.com/CopingMAG...23106395607041

Comment

Who?
            A guy retiring in 22 days ;^)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Wow...Parler is even more convinced now Trump set this all up and is going to still win. Oh and they are very happy Bill Barr resigned...which is also part of Trumps 6D chess game!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Wow...Parler is even more convinced now Trump set this all up and is going to still win. Oh and they are very happy Bill Barr resigned...which is also part of Trumps 6D chess game!
                I saw a q person post that Georgia, PA Nevada and WI secretly cast their own slate of electors and is “checkmate”

Comment

If this is what Biden is gonna do, then eff it, I’m taking a vacation over New Years

A commie invasion that slaughters almost all the leftists?

Comment

If this is what Biden is gonna do, then eff it, I’m taking a vacation over New Years

Man even Flaggy wasn't that crazy...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

A commie invasion that slaughters almost all the leftists?
                      tHaT iS WhaT haPpeNs EveRy tIme!11!!11!!!!
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I saw a q person post that Georgia, PA Nevada and WI secretly cast their own slate of electors and is “checkmate”
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Extremely conservative republican congressman from Michigan's 10th district (most of the "thumb"). Voted with trump nearly 100% of the time. No longer a member of the republican party.
                          Oh, the Thumb. Well that explains why I have never heard of him. Yoopers are more famous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Man even Flaggy wasn't that crazy...
                            He probably is by now. He got less and less reasonable as time wore on.

Comment

Given the level of denial in the MAGAts I’d say a vacation at the end of January is a better option.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

It'll be fine. Duolingo has Chinese...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X