Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    It's kinda awesome to watch when their decades of lying, stoking resentment, and promoting conspiracy theories finally comes back to bite them in the ***.

The monster always turns on its creator.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Dont forget the rallies!! Biden had no one at his while Trump had THOUSANDS!1!!1!
      And the boat parades!! So many boats.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Pennsylvania's Supreme Court dismisses the latest effort with prejudice to throw out a million mail in votes because the suit should have been filed in 2019 when the law allowing mail in voting passed and it's way too late to apply now. The state can now certify their election
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Pennsylvania's Supreme Court dismisses the latest effort with prejudice to throw out a million mail in votes because the suit should have been filed in 2019 when the law allowing mail in voting passed and it's way too late to apply now. The state can now certify their election
          Which is the right decision. Many of the people who are trying to fight it now voted in favor of it back then. They have no basis to overturn the rule and all the people that voted did so in good faith with the rule as is.

edit: https://***********/Elaijuh/status/1332823176120832006

BTW that is the last suit in Pennsylvania. (for now) They can still appeal the 3rd Circuit decision to SCOTUS but that is it. (for now)
          Last edited by Handyman; 11-28-2020, 07:17 PM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/JoshShapiroPA/st...41342737338369

Reminder about Act 77—PA's 2019 voting reform bill that created no-excuse mail-in voting & the process for Pennsylvanians to apply for & receive mail ballots.
            8/9 of bill's cosponsors were Republicans
            Passed the Republican-led House 138-61
            Passed the Republican-led Senate 35-14
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                IA-2 update:
                GOP candidate clings to 8-vote lead in US House race in Iowa (apnews.com)

My understanding is one county was left to finish its recount this morning. If it somehow ends in a tie, they will literally draw someone's name out of a hat (or a bowl, or other similarly shaped object). Then the court fight will be on, which will likely favor the R candidate regardless of whether it goes to state or federal court.
                After the recount is complete, the GOP candidate wins by 6 votes. Court challenges are expected, but frankly unlikely to change things given the makeup of the state and federal courts.

I hope any U of Iowa student who could've voted there but didn't gets a ton of crap from their friends about it.

Comment

• Eye doc derps again

https://mobile.***********/RandPaul/...45534765428737

Comment

• https://***********/CopingMAGA/statu...99063429357571

A special forces raid of the Dominion Machines in GA! I thought they had all the info they needed from Germany but its that 5D chess man!! I wonder if Sicatoka Collins was part of the raid!!

CopingMAGA is awesome!
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Georgia the state or the country???

Comment

https://***********/CopingMAGA/statu...99063429357571

A special forces raid of the Dominion Machines in GA! I thought they had all the info they needed from Germany but its that 5D chess man!! I wonder if Sicatoka Collins was part of the raid!!

CopingMAGA is awesome!
                        I for one am shocked that Junson Chan also posts a lot about Bitcoin. Usually those are the stable people!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Georgia the state or the country???
                          Georgia the country would make more sense since the military has no jurisdiction on American soil. (the FBI would do the raid)

But no he meant the State.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Trump gained 45 votes in Dane County...just a bit shy of the 20k he needed. Biden ended up gaining votes in the recount overall.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Georgia the country would make more sense since the military has no jurisdiction on American soil. (the FBI would do the raid)

But no he meant the State.
                              Just don’t let Rudy plan the invasion. They would end up in Eastern Europe for sure.

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                                Just don’t let Rudy plan the invasion. They would end up in Eastern Europe for sure.
                                It's like goin' into Wisconsin.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X