Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda hard to say she wasn't part of the campaign legal team, isn't it?

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://***********/JohnFetterman/st...893883393?s=19

Read the thread the Pennsylvania Lt. Governor is funny!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/KFILE/status/133...872473090?s=19

For clarification:

The Trump campaign lawyer who said Gov. Brian Kemp was bribed by a Venezuelan front company in cahoots with the CIA to throw elections to Communists was released.

The lawyer who said Frank Luntz had a micro***** is still on the team.
        Sounds like The Kraken has been given a timeout from Twitter.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
          The tide of public opinion has turned enough that I now doubt the MI traitors will have the courage to not certify the vote tomorrow. Even the blowhards on r/Conservative are suddenly realizing that Trump is a lifelong “liberal New York Democrat” and should just go away. So he’s done.
          The bad news is that a week or so after replacing all the Pentagon leadership with Putin apologists/appointees, he has illegally withdrawn from the Open Skies treaty which had allowed us to monitor Vlad’s military moves. I’m honestly concerned for friends of mine in Finland who have been hearing Putin’s threats loud and clear. (Remember that after an early meeting with Putin, Trump thought that Finland was already a Russian possession)...
          The Winter War 2: Drone Boogaloo?
          I thought trump signaled a year ago we were pulling out of Open Skies. I'm not sure what role the legislature plays in this treaty, so where is the law being violated? (not saying it isn't, because trump violates the law like doing so is a bodily function, just curious). This is low on my list of worries. I think the money can be better spent on other ways we can monitor what we want. Russia is violating the treaty anyway, denying flights of some of the other signatories. We will still see everything we want to see with other technology.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            https://***********/KFILE/status/133...872473090?s=19

Jenna will be begging for a micro ***** to come near her once this is over

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

I thought trump signaled a year ago we were pulling out of Open Skies. I'm not sure what role the legislature plays in this treaty, so where is the law being violated? (not saying it isn't, because trump violates the law like doing so is a bodily function, just curious). This is low on my list of worries. I think the money can be better spent on other ways we can monitor what we want. Russia is violating the treaty anyway, denying flights of some of the other signatories. We will still see everything we want to see with other technology.
              He did (signal) 6 months before, as required for withdrawal. The summary I read said that approval to withdraw is also required by law from congress, which he ignored due to lack of support.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• We Warned Them
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What was it lady g said? “He will destroy us, and we will deserve it.”

Comment

My God are republicans pansies. First of all, you don't negotiate with terrorists. Second, they probably give trump more credit to influence things than he deserves. If we somehow manage to avoid the coup, 2 years from now trump is not going to have the influence over the party he does today, simply because his attention span lasts about as long as most of us can tolerate listening to him speak. He will have moved on to his next failed project. Or if there is a God, defending himself in court or defending himself in prison somewhere.

It is amazing how weak-kneed and weak-willed the average republican is. And it is amazing how stupid 45% of America is to fall for this crap and think they are actually tough guys. If Biden wasn't the prototypical democrat he would probably realize the republicans are spineless and take advantage of it. Just steamroll over them. Sadly, there is no way in Hell that is going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Dump frying Loeffler is hysterically funny. Up until this moment I didn't think the Good Reverend stood a chance, but now I'm not so sure. If the Qtard Dumpies take their ball and go home we could sweep.
                      This doesn’t make any sense to me. Even through trump eyes.

If the GOP lose the senate. He loses veto power. And Maher described it perfectly. It’s veto power over anything in the GOP even after he leaves. He will control everything about that party until Putin offs him.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

????
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Powell was given a 12 hour suspension from Twitter according to convicted felon Michael Flynn.

And why would Trump care about the senate he is out. Vetos matter not to him.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            I thought trump signaled a year ago we were pulling out of Open Skies.
                            It's old news but it's still a big deal. It is one of the many multilateral treaties (30+ signees) we have that reduces the threat of escalation due to ignorance. Back before Dump was the greatest threat to the world, we used to worry about stuff like nuclear wars being triggered by paranoia or miscalculation. Open Skies helps reduce the likelihood of mankind destroying itself because one side's apes get all ee-ee-ee about the other side's.

Speaking for the non-ape portion of humanity, having nations sign on to treaties like that is kinda important.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

This doesn’t make any sense to me. Even through trump eyes.

If the GOP lose the senate. He loses veto power. And Maher described it perfectly. It’s veto power over anything in the GOP even after he leaves. He will control everything about that party until Putin offs him.
                              My theory is he knows he's dead and he is now only concerned about being the sole power and microphone for the GOP. McConnell is a rival power center to be neutralized.

You gotta always remember Dump's only concern is Dump. Everything else on earth from the GOP to the Presidency to the United States to the rest of humanity only exists to temporarily appease his pathological inferiority complex. So, if he can't be in power then NOBODY can be in power. He torches the GOP and is left as King of the Burning Trash Heap for 4 years, then does it all again.

Also remember that the senile fool is so insulated from reality he likely believes a few months of Not Dump as President and the entire world will come begging to anoint him dictator for life by acclamation.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 11-22-2020, 11:49 PM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Lol. They’re not heroes but he might try and knife them on the way out

https://mobile.***********/goldengat...31052105494531

Comment

Working...
                                X