Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Did the party actually release such a statement of is this just wishful thinking that they would begin to play in the big leagues?
    sorry. Shoulda clarified. Wishful thinking. If some of us on here were in charge of PR the GOP would be reduced to rubble

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Well I'll be dogged, this is a fairly definitive statement from a republican.
      This was very welcome. Toomey is a rock-ribbed member of the Federalist society who gave Trump every benefit of the doubt up until today. But he is also retiring and doesn’t have to worry about primary challengers.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Latest q theory: release the kraken has double meaning

Kavanaugh- MI
        Roberts- VA
        Alito- PA
        Kavanaugh- MN
        Elena- AZ
        Neil- CO

...Elena is on it I’m sure

Comment

• Sound like Loeffler has the Rona. How pence hasn’t yet is a miracle - she was just with him

Comment

• Jfc these people.

sidney Powell says Georgia is first state she’s gonna blow up, apparently has accused Kemp of taking bribes

https://mobile.twitter.com/dburbach/...51093260357632

Comment

Did the party actually release such a statement of is this just wishful thinking that they would begin to play in the big leagues?
              The party doesnt have to say it because its just a fact. If the GOP pushes for a Constitutional Crisis the outcome will be President Pelosi. Short of a full on coup (with the military to back it up) Trump will not be President on Jan 20th. Even the SC can't save him.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Jfc these people.

sidney Powell says Georgia is first state she’s gonna blow up, apparently has accused Kemp of taking bribes

It is fun to watch them light each other on fire! :^)

I love how now Kemp and Barr are apparently rigging it against their own President and God-King. Q really has these fools believing anything.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Settle down there, buckwheat. I didn’t know if he knew the actual date.
                  And still ignores everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post

This was very welcome. Toomey is a rock-ribbed member of the Federalist society who gave Trump every benefit of the doubt up until today. But he is also retiring and doesn’t have to worry about primary challengers.
                    Yes; funny how one grows a set when one has nothing to lose.

Term limits, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Jfc these people.

The irony of Kemp, who likely stole the GA Gov office in 2018, being wildly accused of helping to steal the 2020 election for Biden is...delicious.

Comment

• Stop me if you've heard this one before.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Until one of these traitors dies from COVID-19 I couldn't care less anymore if one of the traitors tests positive for it. Every one of them who ends up no worse for the wear 10 days later is just more evidence for the idiot MAGAts out there to continue putting people at risk. I mean by now there have been more people inside trump's campaign who have tested positive for COVID than prominent republicans who have acknowledged Biden as the president-elect.

Comment

• They are now claiming inconclusive results because her rapids came back negative but the PCR came back positive.

if your PCR comes back positive, you have it. Period.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Georgia recount. Fun.

Comment

• The crazies are now passing around a video saying Dominion changed votes in Philly. Problem is Dominion machines arent used in Philly so that would be impossible.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X