Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post

If you're stupid enough to let this con man **** you, then you deserve everything that's happened to you.

Yes, he's a con man. But not a particularly good one. And its not like you don't have a history of his cons to warn you.
    Once again, these flaws were pointed out back in 2016. The POS's who claim they have been betrayed are not allowed to act surprised.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    This is the type of thing that makes me weep for the future and I fear it's going to get worse before it gets better. Really don't want to send the kids back home for college.

How Oath Keepers Are Quietly Infiltrating Local Government
    In a small county in Texas, the far-right group is racking up wins at the ballot box. Is a constitutional showdown coming?

Just a b.s. line- form a group following President's Obama's election pretending to prevent whatever. And then get amplified with dumpy.

They are just racist authoritarians.

Last time I checked, every single "end of the world" prediction of President Obama has not come true. Including the claims of Sharia law in the ACA- my office mate asked me why that was in there, so I showed him the words he claimed were there, were not.

Like dumpy- they demonize every policy as evil, even when it benefits their lives in the long run. And it's not disagreeing, it's actual demonization. In the old days, even under Reagan, people were allowed to have different opinions over policy. Now the opposition is evil.

Ironically, the people in charge now have been far more evil- taking kids from parents, removing healthcare as best they can, letting people die (intentionally) over COVID. But somehow it's the work of the devil to prevent people from dying (healthcare, regulations, immigration, etc).

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    If you're stupid enough to let this con man **** you, then you deserve everything that's happened to you.

Yes, he's a con man. But not a particularly good one. And its not like you don't have a history of his cons to warn you.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Kamala officially resigns her senate seat.

im sure Q has an explanation
    Being arrested Tuesday morning, obviously

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    This is the type of thing that makes me weep for the future and I fear it's going to get worse before it gets better. Really don't want to send the kids back home for college.

In a small county in Texas, the far-right group is racking up wins at the ballot box. Is a constitutional showdown coming?

As long as they stay in their enclaves I don't care if these derps enact Jesus Sharia Law for themselves.

We can always Ruby Ridge them.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I love that Q and the Proud Boys are flaming each other on social media.

It's like Julius Evola fighting with Heinrich Himmler.
    https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/statu...27856735531008

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Night of Long Knives.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/st...54331839508481

EXCLUSIVE: A U.S. Army reservist with a secret-level security clearance and “access to a variety of munitions” has been charged with taking part in the violent Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection.
    Oh and they identified the lady who allegedly stole Pelosi's laptop...the informant said she might have been trying to sell it to foreign intelligence. (not confirmed obviously)
    Last edited by Handyman; 01-18-2021, 12:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Kamala officially resigns her senate seat.

im sure Q has an explanation

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Huge cache of videos shot on Jan 6.

https://projects.propublica.org/parler-capitol-videos/

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Smoke rising from behind Capitol, inauguration rehearsals evacuating.
    Fire at a homeless camp. Not political.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Smoke rising from behind Capitol, inauguration rehearsals evacuating.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

The police are the enemy.
    The Right is the enemy. Sometimes they wear badges.

Look at the cops who were attacked by the Nazis at the Capitol. They aren't enemy, they were there protecting democracy while we were sitting on the couch.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X