Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    The entire Giuliani legal team? Lol

    https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisMege...63050451705856
    At some point the odds need to catch up and one of these high profile traitors will actually need a vent tube shoved down their throats, right?

    And again, so no one needs to read between the lines, yes, I am hoping for it. I want these traitors to suffer. Horribly.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

      Holy ****... we're in serious, serious trouble...
      I’d say we’re heading for Acting President Pelosi at this point.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

      Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        No way this guy is certifying

        I bet he runs for gov as he’s on his knees for that sweet trumptard vote

        https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...81485457952770
        Anyone who is confident the Michigan election is over is not paying attention. Michigan is the first state they are going to attempt to steal by refusing to send the proper electors. trump was impressed with all the bearded, gun-toting patriots who attempted to take over the capitol building in Michigan. He knows an army of cultists can be raised there quickly. This is all another by-product of the failure to score a more convincing win 2 weeks ago. It breathed life into the coup and the traitors realized there are a lot more of them than even they dared to hope.

        Comment


        • I honestly believe the worst we get is competing sets of Electors. Which means the Electoral College count will grind to a halt, Congress will be ground to a halt, and we’ll get Acting President Pelosi.

          Remember, the House can challenge the slates of Electors sent.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

          Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

            Harvard is an embarrassment.
            And Harvard Hockey sucks! (had to be said)
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

              And Harvard Hockey sucks! (had to be said)
              It's what I heard in my head.

              Do me, Dov.


              Fig. 1 Harvard Club engaging smile
              Last edited by Kepler; 11-20-2020, 04:32 PM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

              Comment


              • Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

                Anyone who is confident the Michigan election is over is not paying attention. Michigan is the first state they are going to attempt to steal by refusing to send the proper electors. trump was impressed with all the bearded, gun-toting patriots who attempted to take over the capitol building in Michigan. He knows an army of cultists can be raised there quickly. This is all another by-product of the failure to score a more convincing win 2 weeks ago. It breathed life into the coup and the traitors realized there are a lot more of them than even they dared to hope.
                What would a more convincing win have done? These people aren’t well. Had Biden smashed more in the popular vote, he would have been accused to stealing more . Had dems won more senate races I think it would have been worse

                Comment


                • Spoiler alert: they’ll be traitors

                  https://mobile.twitter.com/ProjectLi...14299150344193

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    No way this guy is certifying

                    I bet he runs for gov as he’s on his knees for that sweet trumptard vote

                    https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...81485457952770
                    That guy can't run again in 2022. He doesn't have to worry about pandering to the mouth-breathers.

                    This isn't a GOP anomaly, it's The Plan.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment


                    • Georgia certified their vote

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Spoiler alert: they’ll be traitors

                        https://mobile.twitter.com/ProjectLi...14299150344193
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • Does treason still carry the death sentence?

                          Asking for a friend.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

                            What would a more convincing win have done? These people aren’t well. Had Biden smashed more in the popular vote, he would have been accused to stealing more . Had dems won more senate races I think it would have been worse
                            Probably nothing that would change what we're seeing now if trump is the person driving this coup. He's too stupid or mentally ill, or afraid of being arrested, so he's never going to actually concede. But if this is being orchestrated by others, perhaps seeing some more convincing tea leaves would more effectively dissuade them from trying to pull off a coup in the first place. Keep in mind I'm probably talking out of my a s s anyway because I keep telling myself if there really is a God he or she needs to reward me for not giving in to my worst urges and just gives us our new president and be done with all of this.

                            Comment


                            • We’re funding the transition? No effing way.

                              every R can DIAF

                              https://mobile.twitter.com/rtraister...14497201557511

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                We’re funding the transition? No effing way.

                                every R can DIAF

                                https://mobile.twitter.com/rtraister...14497201557511
                                No, **** this Traister clown. Biden isn't wrong here. You ask for donations and backfill once that official funding comes through.
                                Far, far, far more important is making sure the Executive has the money they need to start a plan to fight covid. If Biden doens't have the cash, thousands of foodbanks are going to be in trouble and we're all ****ed anyways.

                                Funding your local foodbank is a good thing. But what she's proposing is like splashing some water on a carfire while the volcano next to your house is still erupting. **** her.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X