Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Unified Election Thread 2: What is the difference between Biden and Dump?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's funny. He wasn't lying when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave.

    Little did we know it was democracy.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

      Seriously. It would solve lots of issues
      Anyone know Walz's phone number? I'm an engineer and a chemist. I'll put Walter White to shame.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

      Comment


      • Look at what the official GOP account put out

        https://mobile.twitter.com/EggerDC/s...44640257806337

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

          C'mon, you guys are all smart, I know that. Do you really think this gambit will work?

          Sure, it's disconcerting to see someone try it. But think of it as a stress test on the US electoral system. What we are witnessing right now is the system working. We have a guy who would love to be a Putin style "elected" dictator who never loses an election. He is threatening, cajoling, maybe even bribing for all I know, every single bureaucrat he can get his hands on to try to get himself declared the winner. Zero success. Nothing. All he is doing is creating this great body of caselaw that will be used in future generations to fight similar efforts.
          When your defense is "yeah, he tried to become a dictator, he was just too stupid to pull it off," that's not exactly a great sign. Both for his party (who is full of morons) and the system (which would've collapsed with a more competent wannabe dictator).

          You say this is proving the system works. I see it as a beta test for the future. Put another way, if Putin had compromised someone with maybe an extra 15 IQ points, we'd be farked.

          And I take back anything I said mockingly towards Romney when he said Russia was still a threat 8 years ago. Clearly they are, just in the disinformation sphere rather than traditional military engagements.
          Last edited by unofan; 11-19-2020, 06:25 PM.

          Comment


          • 70% of Republicans think Biden won because of fraud.

            Disband the party and institutionalize their voters.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

              Well, I'm trying to win the Powerball, too. Who do you think has a better chance?

              I voted for Biden. I have no doubt that Biden won. I also have no doubt that Trump, for all of his floundering around, has zero chance of changing that outcome. His legal team is like the '76-77 Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

              You guys really need to just chill over all of this. Biden's legal team is on top of it. No election is going to get stolen.
              There is nothing illegal about trying to win the Powerball and whether or not he succeeds isn't the only concern. It's the message it sends, the distrust hes sowing among the electorate by constantly claiming there was widespread fraud and legitimizing millions of crackpots and racists. Your deflections are sad, cowardly and dangerous.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Look at what the official GOP account put out

                https://mobile.twitter.com/EggerDC/s...44640257806337
                That's the national GOP?

                Jesus f-ck, they are traitors.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  It must be so embarrassing when the head of your party and the guy you made the President turns out to be a fascist.

                  Sorry, Republicans. At least you're being brave and oppos--- oh, right.
                  Oh stop being hysterical!

                  Comment


                  • I'm confused.

                    It's just words when dumpy's lawyers go into court demanding that the court over turns votes? Seems to me that it's an actual, legal, attempt to throw legal votes out. How is it just words when they are acting in a court of law?

                    That makes no sense at all.

                    BTW, is taking kids from their parents isn't "just words" - that kidnapping. Especially when the parents are sent back to their home country, and the kids are kept here in.

                    On top of that "just words" have lead to the alt- right to raise up and pretend that they have a point to say, when all they are being is blatant racists.

                    And now, after 4 years of bullying people around, it's now something that people think they can get away with, even when they are wrong.

                    It's amusing to remember the abuse that Secretary Clinton got for the possibility that her emails could be hacked into. And when dumpy randomly pulls troops out, that's not a security risk. When the trust that he is the only owner of is getting money from foreign countries, that's ok. Our security isn't compromised when our President disagrees with every single security agency in this country because he says that Vladdy is telling the truth. Yea, no risk there.

                    But if you want to just blow this off, just like every single other thing dumpy has done in office, I'm sure you will be reminded of that when you complain about anything future leaders do. I fully expect the apologists to continue their hypocrisy.

                    Comment


                    • It’s just so embarrassing that our country was toppled by Donald Trump. Dudes like Jim Jones and David Koresh frittered away their potential with their tiny little death cults.
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

                      Comment


                      • So, I know from the Covid thread that everyone here is keenly interested in all things North Dakota, so I thought I’d pass this along.

                        As noted earlier on this board, a man who died of Covid in October was elected to the legislature in November. By the time of his death it was too late to change the ballots.

                        Tomorrow the North Dakota Supreme Court will hear arguments in what must be a uniquely North Dakota case. Governor Burgum claims he is legally entitled to fill the seat. The North Dakota legislature claims they have the authority to appoint someone to the seat. They are joined by the Republican party. The state Democratic party claims every vote for the deceased was a “nullity” and therefore the Democrat who finished a distant second should get the seat.

                        i have no idea what the law is in ND so I can’t handicap the contest.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

                        Comment


                        • Remember when Hillary's "What difference does it make?" was a lot more than "just words"?

                          Now you have a president actually trying to get voters disenfranchised, and its no big deal.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                            That's the national GOP?

                            Jesus f-ck, they are traitors.
                            Why does this surprise you...they were calling the GOP in dozens of states (including Minnesota for Gritty's sake) trying to get them to say this type of stuff. They are all in, they quit on Democracy and facts. That is why they dont believe in COVID, they believe Hillary clinton is the epitome of evil and Donald Trump was sent by Jesus to own the Libs.

                            There is no reasonable people left in that party...the ones who can think on their own were ex-communicated or left. Even suggesting Trump lost makes you a RINO who colluded with Democrats to oust Trump and bring about a Fascist Socialist regime. That isnt hyperbole...that is what the party says OUT FCUKING LOUD!

                            You know how you know this isnt business as usual like Hovey and Sicatoka Collins believe...if it was people like Susan Collins, Mitch McConnell and Lady G. who are now safe for 6 years would be telling him to shut up and concede already. They are 100% silent or behind it. Even when they have nothing to lose they dont have the spine to stop what is coming and whats worse is they don't want to. They like it because it fills their pathetic worthless lives with power. They are selling out the United States to a piece of crap loser who can barely form coherent sentences.

                            This isnt like when your team loses the game and you whine about the refs to make yourself feel better. This is trying to burn down the whole league because your team lost because your goalie sucks. And it isnt just the fans, the team itself is threatening to quit the league if they dont change the results to make them feel better.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

                            "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

                            Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

                              C'mon, you guys are all smart, I know that. Do you really think this gambit will work?

                              Sure, it's disconcerting to see someone try it. But think of it as a stress test on the US electoral system. What we are witnessing right now is the system working. We have a guy who would love to be a Putin style "elected" dictator who never loses an election. He is threatening, cajoling, maybe even bribing for all I know, every single bureaucrat he can get his hands on to try to get himself declared the winner. Zero success. Nothing. All he is doing is creating this great body of caselaw that will be used in future generations to fight similar efforts.
                              JFC. It doesn't matter whether or not it works. It matters it's being tried and no one on the right cares.
                              Please **** (shut the F up)
                              Last edited by First Time, Long Time; 11-19-2020, 08:27 PM.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

                              R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

                              SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
                              Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
                              Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
                              Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
                              Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                                So, I know from the Covid thread that everyone here is keenly interested in all things North Dakota, so I thought I’d pass this along.

                                As noted earlier on this board, a man who died of Covid in October was elected to the legislature in November. By the time of his death it was too late to change the ballots.

                                Tomorrow the North Dakota Supreme Court will hear arguments in what must be a uniquely North Dakota case. Governor Burgum claims he is legally entitled to fill the seat. The North Dakota legislature claims they have the authority to appoint someone to the seat. They are joined by the Republican party. The state Democratic party claims every vote for the deceased was a “nullity” and therefore the Democrat who finished a distant second should get the seat.

                                i have no idea what the law is in ND so I can’t handicap the contest.
                                Spoiler alert: ND will get the brain dead scum republican they deserve

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X